Nowadays, any city with either a cantina, trading post, or spaceport is simply a hotspot for violence. In other words, every city is filled with some level of crime.

As a former Jedi, (Y/N) does not welcome the notion of violence as easily as others. Though she is not above resorting to less than civilised tactics, she will generally consider other options beforehand. Her moral alignment does not allow her to seek out violence.

She and Arthree step into the shadowy edges of the surrounding buildings, trying to remain unseen. It may already be a night out, but she is not willing to take any chances. Even with her armour, she needs to be extra cautious.

"This is going to be like every other job, Arthree," (Y/N) says as the two continue onward. "Locate the target, apprehend them, and get the hell of there."

Arthree whirrs in acknowledgment. Since they parted ways with Fives, Arthree has played a more crucial role than ever in (Y/N)'s life. She acts as (Y/N)'s eyes and ears, which is ironic considering she does not physically possess either.

As they walk along in the safety of the darkness, (Y/N) pulls out the "borrowed" holopad gifted to her by Hondo Ohnaka. She switches it on, revealing the face of a Twi'lek woman who happens to owe Hondo a significant sum of credits.

(Y/N) scans the face of the hologram as they continue the short journey to the nightclub. Once she is certain of the face, she puts the holopad away.

Before stepping inside the establishment, (Y/N) places her helmet firmly on her head. The last thing she wants, or needs, is to be recognised by someone while within the walls of the club. If just one person knows who she is, there is a large chance it will turn into complete chaos for her.

When (Y/N) and Arthree step inside the establishment, they both immediately begin to scan for their target. She is a Twi'lek, which should not make her overly difficult to find. 

As soon as (Y/N)'s eyes land on the purple lekku of a nearby Twi'lek, she knows it to be the one they are searching for. Without wasting any more time than they need to, she and Arthree walk side by side to her position.

"Aayra Maurez?" (Y/N) asks.

The Twi'lek bounty spins in her seat, with her drink still firmly held in her hand. She looks (Y/N) up and down, with a smirk visibly plastered on her face. From this glance alone, (Y/N) can tell that she is certainly not a stranger to bounty hunters. 

"Repurposed clone armour," Aayra takes a sip of her drink. "Couldn't you afford something...original?"

(Y/N) smirks beneath her helmet, knowing she has been presented with a golden opportunity.

"No, but this one certainly has a few upgrades. Here, let me show you," (Y/N) presses a button on the wrist piece of her armour.

The button triggers a small zap of energy, similar to that contained within the baton of a shock trooper. The jolt hits Aayra in the arm, prompting of slight gasp of pain. The action could be considered uncalled for, but (Y/N) would be lying if she said she did not enjoy it. 

"Not bad," Aayra says, clutching her arm.

"You're coming with me," (Y/N) insists.

Aayra leans back in her chair, acting incredibly composed despite her predicament. It is impossible not to notice the similarities she shares with Hondo Ohnaka himself. 

"Says who?" She questions.

"I have strict orders from Hondo Ohnaka to bring you in. Your betrayal left a lasting impression," (Y/N) explains.