rain ~ braddison

addison pov:

I Addison Rae had messed up big time. I was crying running out of school, I ran after Bryce. How you may ask this all happened?

Well about a month and a half ago my friends had dared me to friend Bryce, play with his feelings and then break his heart. Now I wasn't this kind of girl to do that, but the girls had dared me to and I didn't want them to think I was scaredy-cat. So I friended him, at first he didn't trust me but then we started hanging out, I started getting feelings for him, and I'm pretty sure he felt the same way. Then one day, I went to my friends to tell them that the dare was over and that I didn't want to do it anymore, since I really liked Bryce. But the worse happened, Bryce came to look for me and he overheard our conversation. When he heard everything he came out of hiding and looked at me. My eyes widened in shock. He looked like he was about to cry, I looked down with guilty eyes, while he spoke up...

so, this was your plan?

no bryce please, i didnt mean t-

i dont wanna hear it 

bryce...

I cupped his cheek

he pushed his hands off of me, and said

''have a nice life addison''

then he started walking away, i tried to run after him but by the time he was already in his car about to drive away, i started running to his car but he drives away. i started crying and running to my car to go after him.

back to present time, i was in my car sobbing, i was driving to bryce's house. i got to his house and quickly parked my car. bryce was currently living alone, his parents were divorced so his mom was at his grandmother's, while he was alone at home. anyways i started running to his front door frantically knocking on his glass door. i banged it hard after the first few times, i started crying, when i saw a figure come to the glass door, i looked up while still crying it was bryce, he was just looking at me, no emotion whatsoever, he didn't look mad or sad, he was just looking at me, i started yelling sorry.

bryce please im sorry! i said while crying

he continued to look at me and then walked away

i banged on the door

NO BRYCE PLEASE DONT GO! PLEASE! I said while i was sobbing

That's when it started to rain...

It was pouring, great

it was raining hard, but i knew for a fact that I wasn't leaving till Bryce forgave me. I sat down on the steps of his entrance and started crying even more while it rained.

Bryce pov:

after i drove off, i went home and im pretty sure addison followed me home cause in 7 minutes she was at my house, i saw tears in her eyes i almost felt bad, but she deserved it. i held back my emotions and walked away before my emotions could take over. i could hear addison banging on the door and crying, i couldn't bear seeing or hearing her like that so i went up to my room and closed the blinds so that i wouldn't see her. I closed my window and got my laptop out, i tried distracting myself by watching netflix but all i could think of was addison, as soon as i knew i fell asleep. i must've been out for 2 hours cause i woke up at 8, when i was watching netflix at 6. i opened my window and saw that it was raining.

is addison still out there? i thought to myself

no way, she wouldnt waste her time on me, i mean i was only a dare to her... right?

I went downstairs just in case to check if she was there, with my shock she was there.. sitting on the steps, crying... while the rain poured on her

i couldn't take it anymore, i opened my door, she quickly stood up while crying and was about to say something when i hugged her tightly. she was still sobbing muffling saying ''sorry''. she was in my embrace, i looked at her..god she looked so pretty even when she was crying. then she said 3 words that made my heart skip.

"i... love you"

a/n: hey guys i was feeling sad so i wrote kind of an emotional oneshot, i hope u guys liked it.