badass ~ braddison

Third Person POV:

It was a quiet Friday night, well not quite quiet. There was a party going on at someone's house, a lot of highschoolers. and the host of the party you may ask? the host was the one and only: Bryce Hall. There was a girl at that party that Bryce had his eyes on the whole time. He knew her, but never really talked to her. Today she had caught his eye. She was wearing a tight black sparkly dress, her curves fit perfectly.

Addison POV:

I was at this party, it was after midnight. It was a lame party, consedering: Bryce Hall was the host. Bryce Hall, he didn't really know me but I knew him, and I knew a really deep secret of his, he says he has fucked lots of girls and his body count is over 10, but I well know that is bodycount is 1, not even 1 its actually a half, he was gonna have sex with one of my former friends, but while they were having it he chickened out. Anyways back to the party Bryce and is ''boys" were playing Beer Pong, and just jumping on tables after getting drunk. Some people were making out, some people were blacked out, but me I was just watching, while drinking some beer. I looked at the Beer Pong table and caught Bryce Hall staring at me, I couldn't deny it, he was hot, like really hot. I smirked after I caught him looking at me, he then licked his lips and dissapeared from the Beer Pong table. I was curious to see where he went, probably to get a beer. I looked closely back at the table to see if he had came back yet. That's when I felt someone near me, I looked behind. It was him, it was Bryce Hall. I was about to say something when he said "You were looking for" he said, I replied.

"That's because you were looking at me" I said while tracing his cheek to his jawline. He chuckled, then he said "So what's your name?"

"Rae, Addison Rae"

"Ok Ms.Rae would you like to join me in a game of Beer Pong?"

"No thank you, I enjoy the company of alchol itself" I said smirking

"Do you want to go upstairs?" he said

"No, because I know you're a fuckboy"

He smirked and left, he went to his friend and said something to him, I couldn't hear anything, but after I heard his friend scream: TRUTH OR DRINK!! I sighed, then I saw Bryce walk towards Lilly, one of my friends. He whispered something to her, she was excited. I was confused, then I saw Lilly walk up to me, she started dragging me to the crowd, to play Truth or Drink. I didn't want to play, but I didn't want to argue with Lilly either. I agreed.

The first people that went were Bryce's brother, and a girl. The questions/truths were pretty stupid, I mean if it were me I would've asked super embarassing questions! I whispered to Lilly that it looks kinda fun, thats when Bryce brother and the girl's round was over. Someone asked for who would go next, Lilly litreally screamed my name. I wanted to punch her so badly. I couldn't chicken out now, since Lilly so confidently has said my name. There were 2 chairs facing eachother, I sat on one, waiting for the other person to come, I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them I saw Bryce Hall sitting infront of me, to my luck I was going up against Bryce fucking Hall. I groaned internally. He smirked, he said ''I'll go FIRST!''. I rolled my eyes, then he asked me a question: ''Are you a virgin?" he asked, I simply replied "No", no one was surprised I hooked up with like 4 of the boys at this party. 

"My turn" I said 

"Where is the craziest place you've had it?" I asked

"The public washroom" he said confidently

Everyone in the room was digusted, but his ''boys'' were giving him high-fives

It was his turn now and he was smirking evily. I was nervous inside but I didn't show it. He said "Have we ever hooked up?" what a stupid question I thought. I simply said "No we haven't"

That's when Bryce said "You're lying", 

"What? it's true we've never fucked dumbass"

"don't you remember you were the one screaming my name in the public washroom"

I finally realised what game he was playing at, everyone was now booing me for some reason, Lilly had a scared look on her face, I gave her a look of insurance and smirked at Bryce. I knew exactly what I was going to ask him now. Now people were videoing with there phones, since this was getting pretty heated. After everyone settled down I said.

"What is your bodycount?"

He frowned a little then went up to get a drink. He drank the shot. Everyone wondered why he wasn't telling what his bodycount was. He said "we all know my body count is well over 10, so calm down guys!" Everyone laughed, but I wasn't laughing. 

"Are you totally sure about that Bryce?"

He looked at me confused, I got up from my chair and stood up everyone's camera was now pointing to me.

"Are you sure you're body count isn't one... or even a HALF!"

"What are you talking about?" he said worridely

"Oh me, I'm just talking about the time you were doing it with my friend Rose, you don't remember"? I said

He now had a terrified expression on his face.

And I was smirking, "Oh I'll remind you, that's the time you chickened out of it, with the only person you ever did it with?" 

"Ain't that right, Hall?"

He looked like he was going to explode while everyone else at the party was going crazy while still recording on there phones, the boys were screaming and the girls were laughing. I looked at Lilly, and we both had the look, I grabbed her hand and ran outside, she stopped and said:

"I need to go to the washroom, I'll be back!"

"Okay be quick!" I said

Then I started walking to my car, smiling, I got to my car I was about to open the car door, when I was pushed and pinned against the car, I looked shocked at who had pinned me, I looked it was him Bryce Hall. He looked furious.

"Get off of me!" I said

He said "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?!"

"Do what?" I played dumb

"WHO TOLD YOU?"

"Told me what?" I continued with my act

I was trying to get him off of me, when he grabbed my wrist tightly

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RECORDING WITH THEIR PHONES?"

"You're hurting my hand Stop! LET GO!"

He wasn't letting go, he was now smirking, that when I kicked my knee hard to his crotch. He let go of my hand immediatley. He was groaning hard, I laughed to myself and that's when Lilly came back she said "What happened here?" she said laughing. I laughed with her, she got in the car. As I was about to get in the car I said.

"Oh and Bryce?"

He looked up at me

"Speaking of phones.... the battery of my phone probably lasts longer than your relationships"

He groaned in his pain. I heard Lilly dying of laughter as I got in the car. I shut the car door and high fived her as we laughed and drove off

the end

and thats my first oneshot

i know it wasnt rlly a braddison lovey dovey one, but this oneshot may have a part 2

hope u guys all enjoyed it! comment if u did!

dont forget to vote and follow!

-madeline > mj