Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}

Start from the beginning

I know that the monster who lives at the top of the mountain is strong, but honestly, I didn't expect it to be Veldanava!!

What should I do now..?

I don't want to die that early after reincarnation?

Wait, he is a 'God' maybe he forgives me?

At least I have to try!!

But first, calm down, calm down.

He is a nice dragon, he will not kill you.

Ok!! I'm ready, act like you normally act. Don't Screw this time!!'

Veldanava Pov.

I'm currently at the top of the mountain, where I normally live, watching the sun setting down like usual the scene is quite beautiful but I have seen it many times already. I don't even know why I'm watching this? But I have a feeling that something interesting is gonna happen here. So, I'm watching the sunset to pass the time. I created many worlds, I didn't even want to count how many worlds I created.

But they all are destroyed by the greedy creatures, who lived in those worlds. There is always someone who wants to rule the whole world and in the end, they end up destroying the whole world.

And finally, when all the other worlds are destroyed, I created this world but still, there are many flows in this world and I want to make a perfect world.

A world without war, without suffering, without inequality. I want to create a world, where all the races live together peacefully, a world where people respect each other, a world where...... Sigh, forget it, I don't even want to talk about that topic.

At first, I created worlds, because of sheer boredom, but in that world, other creatures didn't even dare come close to me. They all are afraid of me, well I created too many worlds, but not even a single soul can come closer to me, let alone talk to me. This is one of the many worlds that I made, but after making this world, I lost my power. «Turn Null» or «Nihility Collapse» is the chaotic energy that is made up of a combination of many explosive, destructive and chaotic energy, it is also known as the energy of Nothingness.

I lost this energy because I don't have more storage to store that energy. That is not a problem for me because I still have 'Stardust Energy' also known as the energy of 'everythingness.'

While watching the sunset I feel a presence, someone who is not strong but can able to come to the top of this mountain.

How is this possible..?

Well, it is not like I'm complaining or anything. I'm quite happy finally, someone who has the guts and power to come here. After two minutes I see her, a seven or eight years old girl with bluish silver short hair just slightly down to her shoulder, skin as white as snow, soft pink lips with majestic golden eyes watching the sunset in awe.

She looks cute! But the strange thing is the feeling she is giving off like kin!! She also has a similar aura to mine don't tell me!!! She is made up because of the energy that my body unconsciously releases.

"Beautiful.." I hear her whisper softly. She is completely lost in the beauty of this place, I'm surprised at her careless behavior, just like a child. How can you be this careless? What happens if someone sneaks attacks you. What should I say to her, I don't want to scare her.

"But not as beautiful as you..." I said to her, she turns around towards me, and our eyes meet she is looking directly into my eyes like she is looking at my very soul and I feel a chill down my spine, I never felt a chill like this before, her eyes widen in surprise after seeing me, but what I notice is that she is not afraid of me not a bit.

My heart filled with happiness after seeing this, maybe she can keep me company. Yes!! I don't afford to lose her, after all, she is the first creature to visit me and she also possesses intelligence, but she is looking at me with an eye full of awe.

"You looked so cute" I added because she looks cute.

"Hahaha, I already know that"

She replied to me in a cheerful voice, a high-pitched voice, a voice full of joy. After hearing her reply I'm convinced that she is a Child, but the question is, what race does she belong to.

"So, who are you? What is your name? What are you doing here? Where did you come from? How are not affected by this dense energy?"

Like a rocket, I asked her. After hearing my question she started to think. What is she thinking and after a while she gave me a reply.

"Well, for your first question, I am a slime,"

She said to me while transforming into her slime form, and then she again transforms back into her human form.

"I don't have a name"

I'm too shocked after hearing this how can she be this strong without a name. I'm pretty sure she can even beat a newly awakened Demon Lord. Well, it is not like that nobody can become this strong without a name but she looks so young

"Well, I came here because I need a safe place. You know because of this dense energy nobody came here, but this energy doesn't affect me, so for me, this is the safest place"

She said to me while puffing out her nonexisting chest. Why are you looking so proud?

"Aren't I'm smart" So that the reason she looked proud.

What a fella.

"I live at the bottom of the mountain near the lake" She continued, "Why I'm not affected by this energy I'm not sure myself. Maybe, because I'm a magic-born monster," She said unsurely.

"Ok, So how old are you," I ask her the question, I want to ask the most.

"Hmm, I'm not that old only six months old"

After hearing this, I was too shocked to ask anything. She is only six months old and she is as strong as a Demon Lord. What a dangerous fella.

"So, what are you doing here," I asked her

"Well, just like I earlier said I come here because this is the safest place I know," She said with a smile. "And I'm searching for a safe place because soon I'm going to evolve into a Demon Lord. Well, I'm not planning to evolve, but while visiting a human city I saw two countries fighting a war with each other. So, I take the advantage of the war and collect the soul of the dead soldiers and now I have enough souls to evolve into a Demon Lord"

She said to me in an excited voice, like you gave a child his favorite toy. Well, she is only six months old after all.

Wait! What!!! She is only six months old and she is going to evolve into a Demon Lord. She truly has a Dragon soul, I'm pretty sure of it. Wait, maybe it's true after all she has a strong soul, not to mention the aura she is releasing. That's why she gives me a feeling of kin, maybe that's the reason she is not afraid of me... Interesting.