Chapter 20 - Beating People

Start from the beginning

Xie Sui didn't answer this question. His eyes narrowed slightly, "You're going to beat people up, but you don't even know the location?"

Song Yu waved his hand, "Not to mention the location, I don't even know what kind of person I'm going to fight."

Xie Sui: "......"

This was very much Song Yu's style.

Second floor, internet cafe.

When Song Yu walked in, Ma Xiaoding had already lost. He slapped the table and tore off his headphones in a rage, smacking the little fatty beside him with his hand, "In the last wave, I told you not to go up, I told you not to go up! But you insisted on playing recklessly! I'm so angry! You're taking the blame for losing this game!"

The little fatty wrapped his arms around his head in pain, "I was wrong, I was wrong, Brother Ding, I was wrong."

"Tsk." In a seat some distance away from them, a tall and thin youth in a white t-shirt sneered, "Enough, Marksman. You'd better take the blame honestly like you should. You were the breakthrough point for your team. A 1/9 marksman, badass, badass."

Ma Xiaoding refused to accept this, "A website popped up halfway through the game! It doesn't count! Again!"

The youth with the white t-shirt smirked, "Tsk, just admit it if you can't afford to lose. Why come up with so many excuses."

Ma Xiaoding: "... F*ck, you're going crazy just because you won a game. Tonight at nine o'clock, the dormitory entrance. Me and you will have a fight. If you don't come, you're a grands––"

His trash talk suddenly came to a stop and the last 'son' was swallowed back down. He stared, wide-eyed, at the people who'd just come in.

Song Yu had been calling Ma Xiaoding constantly as he went up the stairs. Yet as a result, Ma Xiaoding was fully focused on the game and ignored his vibrating phone. He hadn't picked it up at all.

Now that he was seeing him in person.

Song Yu's expression was cold as he hung up the phone.

Ma Xiaoding looked at him. He was stupefied all over, "......" How did Brother Yu get here so fast!!

It was just that he hadn't yet had time to explain when Song Yu had already strode over with big steps, his expression so dark that it was clear he wished he could chop him to bits.

Ma Xiaoding raised his hands up in surrender, "Brother Yu, I can explain, just now, I really didn't hear the cell phone ringing."

Song Yu sneered and pulled up their chat conversation, "Don't be anxious. You can start off by first explaining, where is this marshmallow shaped cloud?"

Ma Xiaoding: "......"

??? Didn't people have any sense of romance these days?

Wasn't it particularly poetic to follow the clouds?

*

Ma Xiaoding covered his beaten forehead and walked ahead of him, "When I went out to use the toilet, I heard them talking about those nasty stories as they walked. It was really irritating. Let's go, Brother Yu, we'll go challenge them."

"Third floor, third floor, I personally watched them go up to the third floor."

Song Yu, who'd been planning to give up his career as a school bully, turned down the corners of his lips and didn't want to talk to this negative influence of a youth about these things. He purposely slowed down his steps and waited for Xie Sui.