Mysterious Coincidence

Start from the beginning

"That's not fair, Honami-chan!" Amikura said as she pouted.

"Ayanokouji-kun seems to be getting popular. What do you think, Horikita-san?" Kushida asked.

"It doesn't matter to me who Ayanokouji-kun gets close to. That's his own personal business." Horikita said.

As we arrived at the locker room, the girls are separated from the boys to change. Mostly everyone is still staring at me but decided to let it go for now and went inside the locker room.

"I see you made a lot of friends, Ayanokouji-kun." Hirata who stayed behind said as he pats my shoulder.

"And probably a lot of enemies as well." I replied and he chuckled a bit.

"Just ignore them, i'm sure they'll move on eventually. Come on, let's go." He said as he went inside.

Before I even went inside, my phone vibrates and see Shinohara calling me so I decided to answer it.

"You sure are a ladies man, aren't you? Just seeing Ike's face in despair is very enjoyable to watch earlier."

"You already know what to do, right?"

"I know, don't worry about it. You know, this is actually suprising that everyone has joined in. As expected of Kushida-san I guess."

"You said that you didn't want to go. Why did you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because a certain someone ORDERED me to go!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Don't you dare--"

I hung up immediately and go inside the locker room, looking around to see if the three idiots have begun their plan.

"This is gonna cause a whole a lot of trouble." I muttered.

Meanwhile at the girl's locker room

Shinohara POV

"He's the worst." I muttered while trying not to break my phone.

"Huh? Who are you talking to?" Matsushita-san, who is next to me, asked as she tries to peek at my phone but I turned it off completely.

"Nothing! No one!" That was close.

"Okay then? By the way, I've heard that you've been going out of your room every midnight. Care to explain?" Where the hell did she heard that from?

"It's nothing special. I just go out and buy some food fron the supermarket." I answered her with a decent excuse.

"Hmmm? If that's the case, why do you always come back very sweaty?" What are you, some kind of stalker? How the hell am I gonna get out of this situation?! Damnit Kiyo, this is all your fault!

"Ichinose-san, may I ask what is your relationship with Ayanokouji-kun?" Horikita-san asked, making the room go suddenly quiet as everyone turned their attention at them. Well, even if it's just a coincidence, you saved me Horikita-san!

"Hmm? We're just close friends is all." Ichinose-san said while holding her monstrous, err, very large breasts. How the hell did she get them so big?! I wonder what Kiyo felt when she clung on his arm?

"I see. He isn't a bother to you, is he?" Why is she asking questions like she owns him or something?

"Nope but he can be really modest sometimes and always say that you plan everything for him." Ichinose-san said.