✨director drama✨

Start from the beginning

"he commented 'lots of love to you guys. and y/n don't forget to advertise our new song!", Skye read from the comments.

"of course! and if you guys haven't heard, me and harry are collabing to produce some new music for all of you. stay tuned! ", I said.

"someone called devon.eats.eggos is saying that d/n l/n can be a real ass sometimes.", Skye read out.

"that's true actually.", Millie said.

"mhm"

"ok next?", I asked Skye.

"nothing, people just wanna know what happened between Millie and d/n.", she said. perfect, now the people know something did happen between Millie and d/n.

"someone called Aiden Zhou just typed a long comment.", Skye said as Millie immediately turned around.

"Aiden joined? I worked with him for a short time in the movie.", Millie said.

"Skye read it, please", Noah said.

"yeah okay. it says 'hello guys. many of you might be wondering about Millie's role in the new d/n l/n movie and some of you might hate on her for quitting, but trust me guys, I know better. The mistreatment she has gone through during her time on set was really a lot. And that's the reason I quit too. I don't think the movie's even happening anymore.", Skye finished reading.

"okay so Aiden literally said what happened.", I murmured.

"I think you should tell them now, Millie", Noah said to her, turning his head.

"yeah I guess...", Millie said, trailing off. I reached out and looped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder as I whispered into her ears that I was there with her and that everything was going to be alright. she nodded and sat back up.

"okay. so d/n l/n was directing this movie and I got a role. I had to move across the continent for it. During the first few days he was this well behaved, well presented man who was very patient and willing to co operate with us. but just as filming started he suddenly started losing all his patience and well manners. he was calling me out every single scene in every single second. The others were being harassed too but it was like he had something personal against me. Hurling insults every minute, cursing at me, trying to control me and calling me out all the time without any reason really got to me. and that is the reason I quit. I'm sorry if anyone here feels offended but what I said was the absolute truth.", Millie completed.

"that's all, sunshine?", I asked her softly and she gave me a small nod.

"ok then. this is where we stop the live. we love you all, stay safe and please please please just spam Twitter with the hashtag #justiceformilliebobbybrown. we need to get Millie the respect she deserves. thank you all for joining. special thanks to Aiden Zhou for supporting Millie and all of us. stay happy, we out!", I said and ended the live.

"woah that went better than expected", Skye said and Millie nodded in agreement.

"ok now the video", Noah said.

"i have an idea. a lot of people wished me happy birthday and I haven't had time to officially thank them. I can make a video about that and we can talk about the d/n matter too.", I said.

"you would've had time to thank them if you didn't waste it by making out with Millie.", Skye said with a straight face.

"no-"

"hey, I'm not complaining though.", Millie said, laughing.

"oof shut up", I said playfully shoving Millie who bumped into Noah.