On the Yacht

It was 11am, you and Taehyung were ready for your first Yacht trip together. You wore a slightly long beautiful thin dress that flew a bit with the wind while he wore his oversized shirt with a matching shorts.

You were busy checking out the skies and the smell of the sea relaxed you, taehyung on the other hand stared deeply into you with a smile on his face. "Honey, look around there are more beautiful things to stare at.", you teased him. "My baby, for me, you are the most beautiful thing to stare at...", you leaned to kiss him.

The chef placed the food onto the table on the rooftop part of the yacht where you and Taehyung are. You both were eating while still getting to learn more about eachother even after being together for more that 8 years.

You both enjoyed the yacht, kissed, a bit of teasing that would probably lead further if the both of you couldn't contain the sexual talking and touches you both exchanged. You both are married now so of course it shouldn't be a weird things to do.

As you and Taehyung were holding eachother's hand, he suddenly grabbed your free hand and placed it on his thighs, few inches down his dick. "Hard?", you teased, "touch me", he whispered then proceeds to lick the lobe of your ear after. You palmed him through his shorts and he started to roll his head back from the pleasure. He hovered on top of you and slid down your underwear, he licked you without any hesitations.

On a yacht, with the person you love the most giving you unexplainable pleasures, in the middle of the sea having oral sex, you moaned not caring about the captain hearing you, besides they were somewhere in the yacht. He licked somwhere around you down there and went up to you for a kiss, "you taste so much better right now, baby", he whispered. You felt the sea breeze send shiver down to you since your legs were spread apart as Taehyung licked every inch of your womanhood.

He slid down his shorts and you both switched positions again, you were now sucking his huge dick. He thrusted his hips slowly into you for more pleasure, you were gagging but you tried your best to practice for the coming days, weeks, months, and years that you both would probably be doing these. His hands traveled behind your dress and unzips it, now it is loose. The sleeve is around your shoulders so your back and chest were exposed.

After a few minutes you slid his huge wet dick inside you. "Ahhh, you're still so tight my baby... It feels so good~", he moaned. You bounced on top of him, he held your waist to guide you. You went in a slant position, having no clue with what you were doing, you bounced down and... "Oh~ oh my Taehyung....", you continued to hit that spot, it was the right spot... You kept going back, you both were a moaning mess. You then fell on top of him, you felt so weak by the pleasure, with your already painful legs that haven't recovered from last night, it was worse now. But surely was from a good cause.

"Baby, are you tired?", he giggled. He still moved his dick in and out of you slowly, he was now on top of you. It was so slow and relaxing.

Suddenly it was 6pm, time for the yacht to go back to the shore. You had your dinner, you and Taehyung fed eachother. Finally after a few hours you were finally back to the shore and he carried you in a bridal style on the way to the beach house.