Honeymoon

Author's POV:

You and Taehyung just arrived the rest house he bought for your honeymoon. It is big and you can see the whole sea and sunset.

"Honey, can we just do the nasty thing tomorrow... i'm really tired", you said. "Oh... okay", Tae replied.

You went to the bathroom to remove your wedding gown when suddenly you felt someone guiding you to unzip your dress. "Thanks hon", you smiled. You looked back and see Tae staring at your almost naked body, his eyes full of lust. "Hon i can't take it, it's my first time seeing you like this and-", you shut him up with a deep kiss.

Your POV:

Neither can i, he was too handsome so i had to give it a go.

Author's POV:

You feel his hands pulling your dress down while you slowly unbotton his suit, his tongue fighting with yours. His kiss travels down to you neck and in a blink of an eye, he found your sweet spot and sucked you there passionately. You were a moaning mess.

He then unbuckled his belt and then your bra, he massaged your breast with his free hand, the other tightly around your waist while he sucked your right breast. You were tearing up from all the pleasure he gave you just through his tongue. Wetting almost every inch of your body, he stopped when he reached your inner thighs and stood up, signaling you to take over him.

You both went into the bathtub, you climbed on him and opened the shower which turned you both even more. Both your fully naked body was soaking wet, you sucked his neck and slowly, he tries to put himself in you, he didn't have a hard time because of how wet you were. No words can describe how much you both were mesmerized just by the kisses and wetness you gave eachother. He lifts your up, still his huge cock inside you, then brings you to the bed, with the sunset vibes it was the perfect vibe for your honeymoon.

You were still having a hard time to adjust because it was really huge and the whole thing was already inside you, but patiently he moved slowly until you begged for him to fuck you.

Your POV:

This feeling was the best, it wasn't like in the movies, he thrusted in me nice and slow making sure that every inch of him is in me. It was making love, not just sex. He went faster eachtime i moaned. "ohh~ honey you're so good- AHHH SHIT", there he knew that he already hit that spot. He kept hitting it, i was a moaning mess and tears were falling down from my eye because of how good he was. He pressed down my stomach for me to feel how deep he is inside me.

Tae: Baby, are you still okay?
Y/n: Yes honey, don't stop please...

He spread my legs wider and he went deeper, deeper than before. He went slow yet it was the best thing i've felt, ever. We switched so i was now on top of him, i swayed my hips slowly back and fourth, it felt so good, i had to fo faster.

Taehyung's POV:

She went faster, riding me like a horse in a race. I felt so weak because of the pleasure, we switched again so she's now under me. I locked her hands with mine, i went fast. I fucked her harder, her moans were music in my ears. "B-b-baby, i l-love you- ARGH" i thrusted in her so fast that even our king sized bed was making noises.

"H-honey w-wait~ ARGGGH AHH l-let m-me breathe", i stopped, still inside her, "Did i go too hard my baby? Did i hurt you? Please let me know, i don't want to hurt you my baby". "No, it was really good i just have to catch my breathe. I love you honey, you're mine now and we can do whatever we want. Finally, after 8 years of being together, we're finally married...", she said. I leaned in for a kiss.

Author's POV:

Soon, taehyung noticed that you were falling asleep, so he stood on his knees and lift your legs, thrusting in you slowly. You woke up from the pleasure, "Honey yes right there. Mmmhhh~". He took his cock out of you, you breathed in relief, but no, he wasn't done. You felt his warm tongue touching every part of you down there. He blew sending you shivers and a slight moan. Without warning, you came into his mouth, yet he swallowed it all, licked you clean.

"Let's shower now babe?", he said. "Sure", as soon as you stood up, you lost your balance and fell to the floor. "Oh baby *giggles* let me help you, you'll get used to it sooner...", you lightly hit taehyung's head as he said that.

After cleaning up, you both changed the sheets and cuddled, feeling the warmth of eachother's naked skin.