Breakfast in Bed

"Goodmorning my baby!", Tae greeted you with a warm smile, you still under the blankets naked while taehyung just wore his sweatpants so you still see his toned body. "Goomorning honey", you kissed him with your tongue intertwining with his. "So what do we have for breakfast?", you staring at the bed table he brought.

"I cooked waffles with butter, whipped cream and syrup, here we have our favorite fruit, strawberries!" he proudly said, "I thought you'd have a hard time walking, we had a pretty good time last night did we?", he added. He assisted you to eat but you were staring at him, remembering how nasty you  both were last night... You grabbed the fork and added too much syrup onto the waffles "Babe, it's dripping!", he warned. "Shh, i know what i'm doing...", you gave him the waffle, syrup overflowing and dripoing down to his toned abs. "Oh, my bad", you added.

You moved the food to the side, grabbed the syrup and whipped cream while you pushed him slightly so he is now lying down. You hovered over him, with the strawberry in between your teeth, you fed him. He then grabbed the strawberry using his so your lips met eachother, once again. He chewed the strawberry and swallowed, slowly you leaned in to kiss him. "Babe..", he whispered, "Yes hon? Let me eat my dessert and we'll talk okay? okay." You placed whipped cream all over him, same thing you did with the syrup. You licked the syrup from his chest, down to his abdomen. He was enjoying it.

You cleaned him up with your tongue, your naked body strucked by the golden sun.      "Want to play a game, babe?", he said. "Sure what is it?", you replied. "well since we have whipped cream, how bout we draw random things on each other, if we got it right then we can lick it, anywhere from our body...",    "and if we loose?",     "we can dominate one another.",     "deal." .

Taehyung removed his sweatpants and drew on his thigh, "Is that tata?", you guessed right away. You then sucked his thigh until there was no whipped cream left, he moaned in pleasure.

Next, you drew in between your breasts, "is that a flower?", you nodded and he hurriedly sucked the whip cream off you.

The game went on until....

"What is that honey???", you were staring at his dick where he drew it... you were drooling, you wanted to suck him so bad. "Babe, you got to earn it", he said licking your saliva that came out of your mouth. "Give up?" "I drew a bear babe.... guess you can't eat this...", he teased you swiping his fingers around his tip to remove the whipped cream, he fingered you so deep and when he felt like you were coming he stopped... "Honey, please", "no baby, you don't deserve it yet..."

The game went on for another 3 rounds, you said that you were full already so he stopped. You grabbed his cock with two hands, pumping him up and down, you brought him into your mouth. He moaned in pleasure... You deep throated him while both your hands also pumped his now hard dick.