Twenty

[~🌹~]

                            [~🌹~]

I open my eyes as I feel the shuddering pain radiating through my veins.

My head hurts terribly. A dark sticky liquid spread over my neck, half dry and half fresh, dripping to my jeans.

I am seated on a chair with my hands tied to it's arm and my legs tied to it's legs. My vision is blurry.

It seems to be a dark room but a wide one. A few large windows here and there through which the narrow stream of sunlight seeps in, rotten floor and walls, exposing the steel inside.

I try to get rid of the ropes but only resulting in cutting my wrists.

A groan leaves my lips when someone pull my head back by my hair.

"You awake, bastard?"

I see a pale face with a smirk plastered on his face. Down his neck flows a black fabric of his shirt, sticking to his torso. His long silver earrings dangle in the air with the light rays cutting past it's edges, penetrating through my eyes, causing me to squint at the brightness.

Yoongi grabs my hair tighter, further pulling back my head.

I groan again.

"Is my beloved Jimin awake?"

I hear a voice from behind, followed by the clicking of her heels.

"Yes Jennie, it seems our play toy has gained back his consciousness."

He gives me a nasty smile.

Jennie stands in front of me and kneels below while Yoongi releases my head.

"Aww Yoongi, don't hurt my love cuz it hurts my heart."

She sarcastically says and grins at me while I roll my eyes at her.

"Why the fuck are you keeping me here? Let me go, you bitch."

I spit at her and try to free myself.

"Aww I would love to but it's not yet the time. I can't blindly leave you cuz I don't know when you'll stab my back. Right Jimin sweetie?"

I scoff at her words.

"Ofcourse! I would rip the heart out of you if I get a chance cuz you are just a fucking bitch."

The grin is still placed on her face.

"Baby boy, I think you deserve some punishment for your bad behaviour. Don't you think so Yoongi?"

She looks at him when he smirks at her. She smiles and get back on her before turning back on her heels and head forward.

When she returns, she has brings Y/N with her, her arms and legs tied together.

She leaves groans as her skin grazes against the hard floor.