Shakuni shivered in fear before correcting himself,  " I...I didn't meant anything wrong....But sure there should be particular reason for her to decline this proposal at a time like this!! "

Yamika frowned her eyebrows not knowing how to answer that, Krishna slowly touched her shoulders giving the most calming smile she could ever get and said, " Yaamiii....my dear little princess!! It's about time you realize that warmness in your heart and figure out the confused thoughts....loving someone is not a sin...here in Dwarka you can accept it aloud dear!! "

Yamika hurriedly replied," But...But Bhrata....I don't't love anyone....Am I? "

Krishna chuckled taking both her shoulders in his firm grip advising , " That's something you should know....Search within you and find the answer dear!! "

All others amused at their friendly interaction about the topic love and Yamika kept her face blank still confused. Krishna pestered, " Yaamiiii.....close your eyes and seek the answers of your questions!! "

Yamika obeyed without a second thought by slowly closing her eyes. The moment she did it a bright light flashed and it dimmed by revealing a glowing golden armour that hugged tight on a tanned broad figure of a warrior. Those hard muscles revealed more as that armour disappeared into nothing. The owner of that well chiseled body had his face covered and those veiny arms went to untie the veil......face of the most handsome man she ever saw exposed....

Realisation dawned.....this is the same sight where she saw him first at the arena of Hastinapur, when he entered into this saga by revealing himself to the world. From then each of their moments together flashed through her mind making her take deep breaths and finally all went blur by the sight of burning sun.

Sweating she opened her eyes gasping aloud. She rambled herself blinking furiously,

" He...he...i knew....he is special....my special one!! "

She twisted her neck to the direction where Karna stood and he gulped unknowingly at having that piercing stare of hers. He let his gaze wander every else making her lips twitch in a smile. Her eyes shone high and acknowledged the fluttering she ever felt around him.

With a smirk she turned to shakuni admitting, " Yes... GandharRaj!! Maybe I do love someone...Hope you know now why I won't agree to this marriage!! "

Duryodhan who by now pissed to the peak declared, " Well princess!! Whoever your lover is I could defeat him infront of you!! This became something that bothers my pride...and am sure your brother won't let you married with a man who couldn't defeat me in a battle and protect you! "

Yamika raised her eyebrows against him as she didn't get what he meant. Duryodhan turned to Balram saying, " Gurudev....give me a chance to prove my worth to your sister!!

Whoever he is....I am challenging him for a duel....The winner will get the princess!! "

Duryodhan smirked already assuming Nakul in place of Yamika's lover. Yamika expressed her displeasure at his opinion, " Am not some prize for you to claim Prince Duryodhan!! "

Shakuni tsked and intervened their conversation, " Well this is how matters go in Aryavart.... Don't the princess of Dwarka know about norms of our society?? That's too bad for being a princess!! "

Yamika huffed and exasperated at his words. She could never understand the way these Kshatriyas think. Duryodhan provoked her, " What happened princess?? Are you that sure he won't make it?? "

.
Yamika glared at him....only if he knew who she loves, he sure will regret these words.

Balram after a lot of thinking came to a final decision , " I can't just get marry you with someone unworthy!! I always wished my Yaami's marriage to be a swayamvar where I could find the most capable warrior who is worthy of keeping my sister's love!!

Thus I indent to organize a swayamvar very soon where all who wish to win my sister's hand could participate including the one my sister loves and Duryodhan too!!  "

Balram expectantly looked his family hoping they would agree with this decision....well he wouldn't have held a swayamvar this soon if Duryodhan didn't challenged her love. Now there they won't have any other option....do they??

Yamika declared, " Fine!! Cause am sure no one could surpass him....Bhrata let the whole world come and participate!!

But am sure he will be the only one who could win!! "

Duryodhan scowled at her confidence....is she really saying about that mirror obsessed prince? Well stupid princess is she....will see true warriors on that day of her Swayamvar. He asks sarcastically, " Mind to say his name?? "

Yamika became silent....she can't just say his name, she maybe finally realised her feelings. But he is not....all he have for her is hatred only. No way he will stood against his mitr for her... it's better if she remain silent and announce to the whole world once he win her hand.

Shakuni narrowed his eyes at her silence and Krishna said in behalf of her, " The whole purpose behind this marriage is to avoid fight among warriors!! "

Karna spoke supporting those words, " There is nothing more than shameful on a warrior's honor than fighting over a woman!! "

Yamika rolled her eyes at that, so sweet....now it's certain no way he gonna fight for her. She just agreed in hope to set a task that would be completed by only him.

Karna put his hand on Duryodhan's shoulders saying, " This won't bring any shame to you!! Whatever the task is am here and I will complete it for you mitr!! "

Now that's something like adding oil to the fire of confidence burned inside Jyest Kaurava. He openly challenged Yamika, " Be ready to be the Kulavadhu of Kuruvansh!! "

Karna felt his heart burning at those words and Yamika too replied in same tone, " Be ready to accept the failure and don't forget I will only marry the person who could complete the task...."

Everyone surprised at her  overconfidence and Krishna smiled.... Shakuni and Duryodhan became confused whereas the grandsire of kuru widened his eyes catching the meaning behind those words.....well only he did understood.

Looking Karna one last time she stormed off from there followed by some yadava ladies....Karna too were wondering over the person she loves like others. He just couldn't shake away the bitter feel he got after hearing she loves someone....

Author's note

Hey guyzz..... The marriage is here!! She gonna get married...