The night everything changed

Start from the beginning

Carina and Izzy make a great duo, they both are fun to be around and they just click because Izzy is reckless and Carina likes to have fun.

We all get Xavier out of his comfort zone sometimes. Theo we help embrace his gay self, at first he was shy and unsure about liking guys.

My friends helped me live and have fun, I used to be scared of every little thing but I learned to just live in the moment. I don't know if I'll ever get another one like this.

After a while of drinks and dancing the alcohol finally starts getting to my head a bit. I feel free and all my worries are gone.

Carina find another guy to talk too, well more than talk I guess. They start to make out and walk upstairs, Well she's also going to have fun.

Xavier finds a girl doing a dance from a game he plays. They start talking about it and become fast friends.

That just leaves Izzy and me we just laugh and dance our hearts out together. Out of all our friend group, I think I'm closest so Izzy or Theo.

Izzy and me just click I like going in the moment and she does reckless things. Theo and me bound over being LGBTQ, we talk about guys and he sucks it up for me and talks about girls, We paint each other's nails too.

After dancing for thirty minutes her phone starts going off. She tells me she has to go because her brother wants her home.

I hug her and say "okay do you want me to walk you back, your drunk and it's dark out. I know it sucks but people might want to take advantage of you."

She smiles and says "I'll be okay I'll text you as soon as I get home. I love you thanks for caring so much."

She walks out and I get a bad feeling, maybe I'm just a worried friend? What if someone tries to take advantage of her? What if she gets hit by a car?

So many things could happen and I can't lose her or anyone else. Maybe it's just my anxiety but I wanna make sure she's okay.

I quickly look to make sure the rest of my friends are okay. Once I see them all talking and having fun I text them saying I'm going to head home and to text if they need anything.

I start walking out and try to find Carina. I start texting her and asking if she's okay. Her house is not that far but she shouldn't have to walk home by herself.

She doesn't answer and that's what sets me into panic more. She's always on her phone either watching dumb YouTube videos or on Twitter posting memes.

I start calling her and she doesn't pick up. I start picking up the pace I walk the way to her house and start worrying even more.

I walk past a dark alley and hear a muffled scream. I don't think I just run, I need to help whoever that is.

Once I get closer I make out a few tall figures surrounding a small girl. I finally see the girl, it's Izzy.

I start running up to them and shouting "dude what the fuck is wrong with you! Get the hell off her now or I'll make you regret even being born."

They all laugh clearly intoxicated, I get out my pocket knife I keep for Occasions like these. I grip the knife tighter.

They don't stop and then they walk towards me leaving Izzy alone. I look at her and finally take in her face and body.

She has her shirt ripped off and her makeup is running down her face from crying. She's shaking, I've never seen her so vulnerable.

I start fuming and I scream at her "Izzy run! Run and don't look back okay, get help. I love you."

She looks hesitant but once she sees my face she nods and gives me one last look and runs like her life depends on it.

Maybe if we weren't in this situation I would be laughing on how fast she's going, I've never seen her even run.

Little did I know that was the last time I would see her, or anyone of my friends or family.

I start swinging the knife once they get closer. I don't take girls being forced lightly. I start screaming at them "get the fuck back okay, my friend is calling the cops. Your going to jail for the rest of your miserable lives. Why the hell would you even try to take advantage of someone? What's wrong with you!?"

They laugh again like it's a joke, and they didn't just try to take a teenagers innocence. They are bigger than me but I try to fight.

It's no use, I had a feeling this would happen. They push me against the alley wall and hold my hands behind my head.

They point a gun at my head and one of them speaks "take off your clothes and beg or else I'll shoot you."

I laugh and spit in their faces and say "I will never beg you for anything. Your all sick to think I'll ever give up easily. I'm Lillian Monroe, I'm a survivor."

Okay I know that line was cliche but I'm probably gonna die and I've always wanted to say her line.

I slash at one of the guys closest to me and cut open their stomach. The other guy starts kicking me and trying to handcuff me.

Police sirens are heard, they tense and start panicking. I laugh and say "told ya." I start thinking maybe I might live another day and get to see my family again.

Maybe I'll get to binge watch TVD again over and over. I'll get to laugh with Theo and paint his nails while talking about the cute guy he was dancing with earlier.

Maybe I'll talk about this epic save with Izzy later or talk about what abandoned bridge we will mark next with Carina.

My hope gets replaced instantly with a gunshot, for a minute I think did they miss? Why didn't I feel anything?

I gasp and look down I see my dress soaked with blood in the chest area. I drop and watch the men run away.

I hold my chest and try to gasp for breath. They better not get away, even if I'm on the floor dying they better get caught.

I then see cop cars coming in and blocking their way. I watch as Izzy and an ambulance rush to the scene.

I smile at Izzy and mouth "it's okay, I love you guys." They didn't make it to me in time, but that's okay.

I saved Izzy and that's what matters, I got to be a bad bitch and Katherine would be proud. My eyes start darkening and I start zoning out.

The last thing I see is my family watching in horror at my lifeless body stops moving and my eyes close for the finally time.

That was the minute I died, yeah it sucks but I saved Izzy and the men got caught. They won't be able to hurt another person ever again, I feel good.