Prompt 13: Sir Billiam, Tommyinnit, and Karl Jacobs

(I had this idea very suddenly while looking at my favorite piece of Sir Billiam art and I was like "YES!!")

Art by a deleted user on Reddit

-~-

Tommy somehow discovers Karl's time traveling ability and ends up tumbling into the past with him. They get separated somehow, and Tommy ends up alone. Before Karl can find him, however, Tommy encounters Sir Billiam himself! He takes an interest in this young, fiery blonde and Billiam, who's been craving a family of his own for a while now, decides to adopt him as his own instead of making him a servant. 

Billiam gets possessive rather quickly, however, and traps him inside his mansion (whether it's the "smaller mansion" with the egg or the usual big mansions he resides in is up to the author) to "keep him safe," and now it's up to Karl to save him and bring them both back to the present.

Now, this might just be my bias towards soft yanderes (platonic in this instance, don't be weird), but I don't think Sir Billiam would hurt Tommy if he disobeyed. After all, he's his beloved son now, not a filthy commoner! He's not above drugging him to make him behave though. I also feel like he would spoil Tommy and call him pet names like, "My Son," "My Boy," "My Sweet Prince," stuff like that.

Meanwhile, Tommy's still trying to comprehend the situation he's in, while simultaneously trying not to reveal that he's from the future (either because Karl told him before they were separated or because he used his Big Man intuition to figure out that it wouldn't have very good effects if he were to let that slip). This "Billiam" guy also simultaneously reminds him of Techno and is the complete opposite of him. Karl's also freaking out, worried that Tommy was going to be tortured or forced into slavery or something by Billiam.

Adding the Egg is optional, as Tommy wouldn't encounter it unless he was trapped in Billiam's smaller mansion.

There are two possible endings (the author can also create one specific to their  story if they like): 

- Karl frees Tommy from Billiam's grasp and gets them both back home to the present. As a result of the incident, they both get closer and become like brothers. Tommy gets adopted into the Karlnapity family and everyone's happy.

- Sir Billiam, while confused as to how he's alive, is enraged by Karl's attempt to steal away his precious son, so he murders him. Karl is forced back into the present, and because he can't control when or where he travels to, he can't get back to Tommy (I don't think he would forget because Tommy was such a major person in that adventure, plus people would be looking for him, constantly reminding Karl that he failed). Tommy is trapped with his new father and slowly develops Stockholm Syndrome.

Bonus points if Ranbutler and the Egg also get possessive and attached to Tommy, or Ranbutler helps him and Karl escape and goes to the present with them (because fuck the consequences this time, we're saving Ranbutler).