See what elementology you are if you changed into a Vampyre

Air-If you change between December 1st and February 28th, you are influenced by air-A Vampyre influenced by air elementology will tend to be: freedom-loving, idealistic, unfettered by small thinking, have excellent communications skills, be charming, unselfish, and noble.

Fire-If you Change between June 1st, and August 31st, you are influenced by fire-A vampyre influenced by fire elementology will tend to find it easy to express her/his inner nature. They are enthusiastic and vibrant, and require acknowledgment and approval to experience contentment.

Water-If you Change btween September 1at and November 30th, you are influenced by water-A vampyre influenced by water elementology will tend to adapt easily to changing environments. They get things done through the power of their emotional commitment, and are gifted with the ability to rechannel negative feelings and experiences into constructive activities. ( this is so Me!!!!!)

Earth-If you CHange between March 1st and May 31st, you are influenced by earth- A vampyre influenced by earth elementology will tend to be: sensual, pleasure-seeking, well-grounded and emotionally secure, nurturing, and creative. They are goal-setters who love to see their plans come to fruition.

Spirit-If you Change during any of the following days spirit influences you, but you will also be affected by whichever element it overlaps. Spirit Elementology days are: February 1,2,3, April 30, March 20,21,22,  June 20,21,22, May 1,2,  July 31,  August 1,2, September 20,21,22,  October 30,31, November 1.- A vampyre Changed during Spirit Elementology days will tend to be: a charismatic speaker, self-assured, highly intuitive, multi-talented, passionate, and intense.

Merry meet.....part...and merry meet again!