"I have no idea. I still don't get why she keeps wanting me to get the prince." I rolled my eyes.

"Just get her away from the prince."

"It's a masquerade ball anyways. No one will see your face."

"Yeah. Luckily."

"But what's the point in having a ball to choose the Crown Princess when you won't see the people's faces?"

"I have no idea. The royal family is weird sometimes."

"Ugh. Let's just get this stupid ball over and done with so Yeji stops fangirling."

"You sure she gonna stop fangirling?"

"I wish but unlikely. Ugh. Whatever. PARK YEJI CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!"

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
"Again." Heeseung hyung said. I sighed as I got up from the floor and dusted myself before getting into a fighting stance, ready to spar with Ni-ki again. Hyung was monitoring.

"Start." And Ni-ki's fighting system kicked in automatically. I tried to dodge and attack but as usual, I failed. Damn it this maknae.

"Again." Ughhhh.

"Hyung can we just go? I'm done here. My mask is irritating." I complained as I reached for my mask. All the royal guards and maids there immediately knelt down, asking to spare their lives. Great. I retracted my hand.

"Y'all can stand. Hyung I'm gonna go back to my room to shower. Get me some food." I murmured before leaving the training field. Ni-ki followed me like the loyal royal guard he is.

"Your highness-"

"Ni-ki, you can call me hyung."

"Oh... okay uh, hyung, are you okay? You seemed a little distracted just now."

"I'm fine." I'm not fine...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It's the anniversary of the day she got taken huh?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah....."

"..."

"..."

"Well, then I won't bother you. I'll just stand outside to guard." I shot him a grateful smile.

"Thanks." And I entered my room without him.

I sighed as I pulled out my chair from under the table and plopped down. I yanked off my mask and just threw it on the table gently. I sighed and looked at the bracelet on my hand again. And before I knew it, tears startes falling. Great...

"Eunhee-ah..... I'm sorry..... It's my fault..... It's all my fault........." I buried my face in my arms and started crying.

I didn't know until when it was when I stopped, but I had apparently fell asleep. And when I woke up again, night had fell. My eyes felt puffy and my nose was blocked. Great. Just great. I sat up and combed my fingers through my hair, sighing. Then three knocks were heard on my door, before it opened.

"Jungwon-ah, how are you?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"I..... I'm fine. It's fine...." Heeseung hyung just walked over and sat at the foor of my bed.

"You can tell me, you know right?"

"I know.... I just.... How are you not affected? How do you go about your day fine? How do you not miss her? How do you not cry?" I turned to face him. This didn't make sense. I was a crying mess but he wasn't? She's his sister!