Chapter 19

Yahaba Pov:

 About fifteen minutes after He crawled into his bed, he fell asleep. 'He must be really worn out from this all. I shouldn't have taken the kyotani's offer... If only I was with him earlier he would be like this right now. Damnit Shigeru, this isn't the time to self pity. Just try to help him fix this and go beat kinoshita's ass for hurting My best friend.' I thought as I shook my head violently before turning to watari. "You'll be okay shinji, I'll help you fix this." I whispered as I put my hand on his cheek before standing up and leaving his room. I walked quietly downstairs and put my shoes back on and picked up my roller skates, hanging them over my shoulder. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. It's already 1:00. 'Whatever. I'm still going to Kinoshita's house to knock some damn sense into his ignorant ass. little shit's gonna pay for making watari cry. Too bad I can't do as much to him as I want because it would hurt shinji more.' I thought as I opened up snapchat to look for his location. He always has it on incase watari or narita want to get to him and he doesn't answer. He's at his house of course, but I just wanted to make sure.

I walked all the way to his house and it's 1: 23 now. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before I heard some shuffling in the house. 'Please be Hisashi Kinoshita and not his mom.' I thought as the door unlocked. It opened and I saw the disheveled looking face of the kinoshita I needed. 'Bingo bitch' I thought as He lowered his hand from his Eyes. I reared back and bitch slapped him. 

Well, I didn't get a good enough look at his before I slapped him. 'Shit' I thought as I looked at him who just stood there with his head turned from the direction I slapped him. He looked miserable. Like he was crying and lonely. "Thanks yahaba. Was that all you needed from me?" He asked looking at me with and almost dead face. 'Jesus Christ, he's worse than watari was when I got there.' I thought as he looked at the ground. He couldn't seem to keep eye contact with me. "No, um. You have some explaining to do and an apology that needs delivering." I said, not breaking my stern voice. I wasn't gonna pity him or be soft just because of how he looks right now. He still fucked up and needs to fix it. "Well, alright. Wanna come in or me just stand out here with you?" He asked. "I really don't care, I just want answers and you to fix your shit with watari and narita." I said, leaning my weight back and turning up my nose a little at him. "Well fine, tell me where to start and I'll explain best I can." He said, closing the door behind him and leaning on the wall next to the door. "Start from the beginning."

After about thirty minutes of him going through everything that had happened in the fight with him and watari, he was sitting on the ground holding his knees and looking at the ground. He stopped talking for a minute before hitting me with a sad sounding question. "I fucked up, didn't I?" He said, looking up at me with tears in his eyes and an almost humorous sound in his voice, he was trying to smile through it but it wasn't working. Tears began to fall out of his eyes as he laid his head in his hands that were perched on his knees. "I- I don't know what I was doing. I don't even remember why we started arguing. I just want to fix it." He said, not lifting his head. "Well, you can start by apologizing to watari and seeing if he'll forgive you. Then both of you can apologize to Narita because he's now stuck with you two not talking to each other." I said, offering him a hand as he took it and stood up. "Well, do you think we could go now? Or do I have to wait until later?" He asked, grabbing my hand and towering over me. "I'm pretty sure He's woken up again so yea, we can go now." I said, turning around and leading him with me.

"It's almost two thirty in the morning, are you sure he's gonna be awake?" He asked as we neared watari's house. "I can almost guarantee he's awake again." I said as I saw a small light coming from their living room. "See? He's awake." I said, leading him around through his back door. "Yahaba? Is that you?" I heard from the living room. "Yea it's me." I answered, taking off my shoes and dropping my roller skates that I was still carrying. "Can You come watch disney with meee??" He whined, turning around on the couch to look at me. His eyes widened and He fell silent. "Hi, Jiji?" Kinoshita said from behind me. I nudged him to go sit down with him. He did as I suggested and I followed him. Watari was just staring at him the whole time. I sat down on one side of watari who was sitting in the middle of the couch. Kinoshita sat at the other end, leaving a little gap between him and Shinji. He turned to me and whispered. "Why is he here?? Is that what you left for??" He asked, clearly confused. "Yes this is what I left for. And so you two can fix whatever happened. And fix it with Narita as well." I said, patting his head and standing up again. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To sleep in your guest bedroom." i said, walking up the stairs and onto the bed.

I woke up the next morning still in my clothes from last night with the Kyotani's. 'Shit, I didn't wash off my makeup last night.' I thought as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. My makeup was smudged quite a bit. I grabbed a rag from under the sink and started to wash my face. After I finished that, I tossed the rag in the dirty cloth bin that they had and I walked downstairs. I saw Watari and kinoshita cuddled up together on the couch and narita was there as well??? 'When the hell did he get here?' I thought as I walked over to watari who was on the outside of the little cuddle pile the three of them had made. I tapped his shoulder and he just shook my hand away and squeezed Narita tighter. I giggled a little before poking his cheeks. He looked up at me with a small angy pout. "Whhaaaatttt???" He whined. I giggled a second before I said that I was going home.  He nodded a little before nuzzling himself back into narita.