Chapter 9

Kiyoshi pov:

I heard a spoon drop onto the table, and I looked up. Kyoka put her face in her hands and Touka had this devilish sort of smirk on her face. "Haha!! I called it bitch!! Pay up!" Touka yelled and pumped her fists in the air. "What?" I asked out of pure confusion. "We made a bet when Kentaro was little that he'd turn out gay. I doubted that he would be, but Touka thought otherwise. So we made a bet. That I am still not required to pay because he hasn't come out on his own!! Ha! You Still don't get anything yet!!" Kyoka Yelled, also pumping her fists in the air. Kentaro came down the hall. "Will you two be quiet please?!" He had on some shorts and a white oversized tee-shirt. But, his shorts weren't like basketball or practice shorts. They were..um.. kinda small. He had most of his thighs showing, even past the tan line from the practice shorts. He also had on a pair of socks with ducks all over them?? I think he forgot I was here also because he was carrying a stuffed animal. I couldn't make out what it was exactly though from the way he was standing, and from how far away he was. "Oh, you're up. Come eat, you need it." Kyoka said, smiling gently at her son who was barely awake.

"Okay.." He said, yawning and walking to the kitchen. We heard a smack on the floor. "Ow." was the only other thing we heard before getting up to see what happened. He was laying on the floor with his stuffed animal, that I could now see was a dog. "What happened?" Touka asked, chuckling a little bit after. "I don't know, I fell?" Kentaro replied, still not moving from his place on the floor. "On what??" Kyoka asked. "Floor." Was the only reply we got from him. I just laughed and he turned his head to look up at me. "Oh, forgot you were still here. Hi." He picked himself up off the floor and walked to the counter where his plate was. He grabbed it and a spoon and sat down at the table where our plates were. We all went back to the table, where his mothers just stared at him expectantly. He looked up with a mouthful of food and raised an eyebrow. I just laughed and shook my head. He swallowed and said, "What? Do I have something on me?" He started wiping his face. "No, we'll ask you later." Kyoka said, picking her spoon back up. Then there was a knock at the door.

Kyotani pov:

I was eating next to kiyoshi when I looked up to see my moms staring at me. I raised an eyebrow, as I had a mouthful of food at the moment. Kiyoshi laughed next to me and shook his head. I swallowed and asked, "What? Do I have something on me?" I was wiping my face when mom said. "No, We'll ask you later." And she picked her spoon up off the table. Then there was a knock on the door. I Got up and brought my stuffed dog with me. I've had him since I can remember and his name is brian. (:

I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello?-" 'Oh no' I was met with yahaba's face. I remembered what I was wearing and that I had brian with me. "Um, hi. You forgot your jacket earlier." Yahaba said with a red face. He handed me the jacket. "U-uh, thanks." I said taking it. He looked at me then at what I was wearing. "Kentaro who is it??" Mama Yelled from the table, saving me from whatever he was going to say. " A friend from school!!" I yelled back. "Sorry, I could've got it tomorrow. You didn't have to bring it." I said as He looked behind me. "Nah, I figured I would bring it since it's supposed to be chilly tomorrow morning." Yahaba said, rubbing his hands together. "Kentaro!! Either Bring 'em in or go Outside!! Close the door child!!" Mama Yelled. "Wanna come in or me go out there?" I asked. "I don't care." Yahaba replied, looking at the ground. "Okay, then come in." I said, stepping aside so he could walk in. "Pardon the intrusion!" Yahaba said, taking his shoes off and looking at me with a look that read' where do I put them?' I pointed to the rack behind him. We walked into the dining room Where he just waved and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm yahaba." "Hello, We're kentaro's mothers, I'm kyoka and This is my wife, Touka." Mom replied, getting up to shake his hand which he gladly took. "And I'm Kiyoshi." Kiyoshi said, also reaching out to shake his hand.

After he shook hands, mama asked. "Have you eaten anything yet? We have some more if you're hungry." " No ma'am, I haven't eaten." Yahaba said, looking at the ground again. 'He seems to do that a lot' I thought as I went to put up my jacket and brian. I walked back into my room and I felt my ears and neck turn bright red. 'What the fuuuccckkk, why is he here?! Why him. What if kiyoshi knows it's him?! Argh why is this so confusing??' I thought as I walked back down the hall and into the dining room. Yahaba was sitting next to my seat and eating his food while the adults talked about who knows what. I sat down and picked up my spoon again. I tuned into the adults' conversation a little before they all turned to look at me. I looked at yahaba who was also looking at me. " So I hear you were run over by a kid this morning? And Yahaba here was a witness, no?" Mom asked looking at me goofily, while mama looked between us and raised an eyebrow to go along with her goofy smirk. "... Yeah.." I replied looking at kiyoshi who just smiled. I know he's the one who said something about it. " How in the world do you get run over by a kid on a bike who's singing his heart out and claim to not hear him??" Mama asked. "I don't know, I wasn't listening to him?" I replied, taking a bite of my food.

Later after we finished eating, I was barely listening to the conversation at the table and I yawned. I looked back up at the rest who were laughing about something. "Mama, what time is it?" I asked, bouncing my leg under the table. "Um, 9:30? Why?" Mama replied, after looking at her watch. "No reason." I replied, rubbing my eye. Mama, looked at me and laughed. "What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Go wash your face kid. Your eyeliner is still on and you messed it all up." Mom said, trying to stop mama from laughing so much. Kiyoshi looked at me and chuckled. Yahaba watched me with a tint of pink on his face before I walked away.

After I washed my face, I got Brian back out of my room and sat back down at the table. Mama Was talking with Kiyoshi about God knows what and mom was talking with yahaba. I looked at yahaba who had a cute smile on his face again. I got up and went to the kitchen with brian to get a cup of hot chocolate. I got out all of the ingredients and started to boil the water for it. After I finished it I turned around to see that the mix was gone. I checked the cabinet where it normally was and it wasn't there. I turned back around to turn the water off since there was no mix, only to find the pot empty and all back where it belongs. 'What???' I shrugged it off and got the brownies out of the fridge and turned to get a plate and fork. When I turned back around, the brownies were gone. I turned around quickly to find the plate and fork gone as well. 'What? Where did it go??' I thought as I put brian down on the counter to get a lollipop off the top of the fridge. I turned to look and make sure he was still there, but he wasn't. I fell off the counter I was standing on and before I got up mom and yahaba ran into the room. "What happened?! Are you okay?" Mom yelled as she ran towards me. I didn't answer and Just got up as quickly as possible and ran past her and into the dining room. "Where is he?" I asked with a serious face. "Who?" Mama replied, looking just as confused as everyone else. "Brian. I put him on the counter and now he's gone." I said, turning back to the kitchen to check again. "Who's Brian?" Yahaba asked from behind me. I felt my ears turn red as I would have to explain that I still have a stuffed animal. "He's.. um.. He's a stuffed dog that i've had since I was little and he's really special." I said Turning back to face him. "Oh, your mom took him." He said with a small smile. My face dropped and I tried not to get angry around him. "Which one?" I asked, walking to the dining room. "Touka? I think that was her name. I don't know, the one with the long hair." Yahaba said behind me. I walked faster to look for her, but she and Kiyoshi we're gone. "Want me to help you look for them?" Mom asked.With yahaba next to her. "..Please.." I said, looking at the ground. "I'd like to help, but I have to go. I'm going to be locked out of the house if I don't get back." Yahaba said, after checking the time on his phone. "Oh, that's okay. Kentaro, take him home. He brought you your jacket so at least do that." Mom said with a soft smile on her face. "Okay."