"it won't, sweetheart." he grins teasingly.

"don't call me sweetheart." she pushes the cloth into his wound as he winces loudly, "okay, jeez, sorry."

"good." she starts to carefully dab the blood. "who did this to you?"

"no one important." he mumbles.

"did you get into a fight? or did someone hurt you on purpose?" she asks.

he grabs her wrist and stops her movements, "don't ask."

"you come into my room in the middle of the night all bloody, and you expect me not to ask?"

"yes."

"then get out. go home or wherever you came from. i don't want you here, especially not your attitude."

"no." he shakes his head.

"no?" she questions.

"no, i can't go." he tells her.

"then quit the attitude." she hisses before turning around to wash the cloth.

"love the view though." he smirks, tilting his head to look under her shorts.

"if i knew someone as disgusting as you would climb through my window, i wouldn't wear such pants to sleep." she turns around with some bandages, "hey, eyes up here." she snaps her fingers to her eyes.

"nice ass." he comments.

she gasps and turns red, "stop! eyes up here or closed." she says as he smirks, "great ass."

she pulls his hair, tilting his head up to face her as he winces. she harshly puts the bandages on him as he continues to wince and try to move away.

"there, done. now sneak into wills room and sleep on the floor but don't wake him." she says.

"alright. thanks for the cute bandages." he stands up and gives her a grin before walking out.

"you're lucky you get a cute bandage." she scoffs as she watches him head to wills room.

"um, it's locked. you got a key?" he asks.

"locked?" she asks as he nods, "yes, locked, am i speaking chinese?"

she scoffs and ignores him, "sleep on the couch." she shrugs softly.

"the couch? can i just sleep in your room?"

"don't you hate cliche me?" she raises an eyebrow at him.

"it's better than sleeping on the couch."

"you'll be sleeping on the floor though." she says, turning around and heading towards her bed.

"aww, why can't i cuddle up with cute little el?" he pouts sarcastically and shuts the door.

"just shush, i really want to sleep." she lays down.