CHAPTER 1

Open the song and enjoy the story

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BE-!!
Y/n pov
I wake up and throw the alarm on the floor I guess I have to buy another one again...
I wake up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and get ready to go to college.

This is what i wear

I go to downstairs to eat my breakfast,I hug my mum from back and tell she good morning Y/n mum: YAHH did you break the alarm again!!

Y/n mum: YAHH did you break the alarm again!!..??
Y/n:umm yes sorry hehe I will buy another one again it's ok.
Y/n mum:AISHH this girl,here is your breakfast darling eat it and go to school and dont get late for your first day at college.
Y/n: araso eomma..!
Y/n pov
I finish my breakfast and say good bai to my mum and dad,I walk out from the house and start to walk to college I was exited cuz it's my first day, I'm also nervous that will no one be my friend..... AISHH Y/n let's jus go and see what will happen.

                                      At college

I was walking to my class and sit on a chair and was waiting for the bell to ring..!

                                   The bell ring

Everyone come to class and sit on a chair,I was sitting alone until a boy run and sit next to me,he was cute.!

The teacher come inside the class
Teacher:ok ok attention please.so~ as everyone know today is your first day of college,please one by one come and introduce your self to the class.

Y/n pov
I was waiting to be my turn to stand up and introduce my self..!
Finally!

Y/n: umm..! Hello guys my name is y/n im 23 years old please take care of me.
Y/n pov
I was nervous at first but it wasn't that hard tho m,I was thinking until the boy next to me stand up to introduce himself.

???: hello guys my name is park jimin,im 23 years old.

Y/n pov
So he is park jimin he is cute tho,I really want to ask if he want to be my frie-
I stop thinking when someone call my name
Jimin:hey!
Y/n:ah ah hello!
Jimin:you are cute.!
Y/n:hehe thanks,you are more cuter
Jimin:thanks!
Y/n:c-can we be friends.
Jimin:I was about to ask that!! of course~so nice to meet you y/n..!
Y/n:nice to meet you too park jimin!

                                  Majical time skip

Y/n pov
I was packing my books to go to back to home..!

Jimin:y/n why you are still here!?
Y/n:ah I was just about to go!? Why did you come back!?
Jimin:I forget my book under the desk!
Y/n:aha ok take it.
Jimin:should I walk you to home!
Y/n:oh n-no no need I can go by my self
Jimin:ok,the. Good bai see you tomorrow
Y/n:baii!

Y/n pov
I was walking to my house,when I saw a big of man in all black clothes come out from house and go inside a big van and start driving away.
I directly run to my house to see if my parent are ok!
When I enter the house they were speaking about money when they saw me there face reaction really change

Y/n:eomma appa what happen here?
Y/n dad:it's nothing let's have dinner.
Y/n mum: yeah..y/n go change your clothe and come downstairs, let's have dinner..!
Y/n: araso eomma

Y/n pov
I walk to my room and go to the bathroom to have a shower,then I come out and chnage my clothes to comfy pj,I walk to downstairs...
Y/n:eomma give it to me I will put the cups on the table.
Y/n mum: here darling ...cal your dad to come eat
Y/n:araso..!..... appaaa appaaaa come and eat dinner
Y/n dad:I'm coming!

Y/n pov
It was really silent dinner!it annoy me a lot so I eat my food quick...

Y/n:I'm done can I stand up?!
Y/n parent: if you are full,ofcourse you can go
Y/n:yeah I'm full thank for the dinner

Y/n pov
I was about to walk to my room I was still on the stairs when I heared my dad said "what should we do about the money it's really a lot and for sure they will come back again,and my mum said didnt I told you not to take money from them now look at us..

They was talking about money which is normal so I walk to my room to study...!