Chapter 12: Don't Leave Me

I walked out of my room to the living room with my music on. I blasted Fall Out Boy in my ear and sang along to the lyrics "I can work a miracle!" I yell as I was just about to enter I saw Tony and Loki talking.

I took a step back and took a earbud out. I stood behind the wall so that he wouldn't see me. I didn't know what they were talking about. But suddenly Loki grabbed my dad's neck and raised him up. I screamed then closed my mouth. "Who's that!" Loki yelled. Tony saw me and gave me a look. "It was me." Dad said. "Really?" Loki asked. "Yeah... totally me." He chuckled a little bit.

After all of that I did eventually go to the couch. There again was Loki and Thor fighting. I wanted to see this so I looked at them. "Caroline!" Steve shouted. I didn't see him at first bet then he was outside. "Steve!" I yelled back to him. I wanted to hug him so bad. "S-stay there. I'm gonna get you out of there." I nodded. The place was about the collapse. He was in the balcony so he jumped over to me and led his hand out. "Take my hand!" He yelled. "I-I can't reach it." I say nervously. I move a little closer. As I did I fell but he caught me in his arms. "I love you." I say and kiss him. He smiled. "I love you too."

We turned around. "When is it going to end?" I ask him. "I don't know." I looked up at him and hold his hands. "Where are the aliens coming from anyway?" I looked around and they were everywhere. "Up there." He pointed his finger up and I looked at the sky. "The galaxy thingy?" I chuckle. "Sure why not." He smirks and kisses me.

|| Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? New one at 85 subscribers. I make lyric videos! MusicLyrics Life24 and also follow my Twitter @phangirlinglove so we can talk :) love you guys!||