Chapter 9: I like you. A lot.

[Carolines Pov]
I walked in a room where Natasha and Clint were hanging out. I thought they were a cute couple. Clint was sort of back to normal after the whole Loki thing happened with him.

"Hey Caroline." Natasha smiled and moved a little so I had somewhere to sit. "Hey." I replied back. I look to my right to see Clint. "I've heard a lot about you." I smile. "Is it good stuff or bad stuff." That made me chuckle a little. "Of course good stuff." I wink and Clint have a sigh in relief.

After talking with the two I walked out of the room running into my dad. "CAROLINE!" He hugged me tight making me not breath. "Dad. Can't. Breath." I choke on the words. "Sorry honey." He kissed my forehead. "Where's Steve?" I asked. "Oh he's over there." He pointed to where he was standing and I smiled. "why?" Tony asked. "N-no reason." I hugged dad one more time and walked over to Steve.

"Hey." I smile and face him. "Hey." He replied back. "Whatcha doing." I say and walk next to him. "Nothing..." I rolled my eyes. "Do you like anybody?" I randomly ask. "Nooooo...." He was lying. I know he is. "C'mon Steve. Tell me!" I beg. "No." Then I gave him the puppy eyes. "No I will not tell you."

[Steve's Pov]

She wanted to know if I like her. I know it. Ugh she's giving me the puppy eyes. I can't say no to that. But I have to. I can't tell her. "Pwease." Caroline begged and begged. But I said no. After that she looked sad and walked away. "Wait. Caroline." I stop her from walking away. "What if I do like you?" I rub my neck and smile. "What if? Then I'd say I like you back." She walks closer to me. I feel my self start to blush.

[Caroline's Pov]

I wanted to say I like him. I really did. "Because... I may like you." Steve said and I kissed his cheek. "I really like you Steve. No matter how many times you boss me around or anything. I really do like you." I take his hand and held it tight. "I love you."

|| Yay! They finally admitted their feelings to each other!! New chapter at 70 subscribers? YouTube Channel MusicLyrics Life24||