Soul for a Life

I am one of 4 who became Emissaries of Carnage and Anarchy.

Jaune/Death P.O.V

I laid in a puddle of my own blood....with slashes and bullets blasts and broken bones from my friends and team....all because of what I did. Yes I faked my transcripts...and yet I was proving myself and when I saved that asshole Cardin....he told everyone. From there my life went to hell. My team abandoned me....my friends deserted me....only a handful if teachers and students stood by me despite the truth....and then I learned Ozpin ordered my death because despite telling me he say potential...he couldn't let the honor and pride of his school be soiled.....some headmaster he is....now I'm lying here waiting to fade away like a bad memory.

Just then I was met by shadows of three heads....

"Such...potential and yet wasted because you tried to be something you could." One said.

"Who....the hell....are you?" I asked.

"We are the Charred Council...Keepers of the Balance." Said another.

"Okay.....then why....are you....here?" I asked as I coughed up blood.

"Recently we noticed the Balance here shifted thus we had to intervene...and now we see the shift....you. Thus we have an offer." The last head said.

"And....that is?" I asked.

"Join us. Become one of our four weapons of destruction. Long ago we lost the last four to our own selfish desires...now we see what we did and we see the sin in this world is beyond appalling. So we offer you to join and be one of the instruments that fixes all the sin." The first one said.

"One of.....four?" I coughed out weakly.

"Yes, we managed to find 3 worthy enough to take up the mantle of 3 the 4,  but the 4th...the eldest....he gave his is a much darker burden. The burden of souls. You would hold the souls of all you slay be they Human, Demon, Angel, or Grimm. You will inherit the powers and name sake of the fourth." Said the middle head.

Just then 3 people walked up....one of them I knew

"This is Blake Belladonna

"This is Blake Belladonna....the new Fury.....second eldest of the Four and then Engine of Unparalleled Rage. She is the wielder of Scorn,

 She is the wielder of Scorn,