chapter 13

The investigation begins. The first thing is finding out exactly where these transmissions are being sent out from.   Which could be almost anywhere.    Jill and Y/n search for potential spots and mark them down.  

They happened to question the medical staff on any secluded locations someone could hide in.  Well, more like Jill was questioning, Y/n just stood there. His large stature was quite menacing  for most. 

Jill was questioning a doctor. Suddenly Y/n felt a tug on his coat. Y/n looked to see the same little girl he rescued. 

Y/n looked at her. She looked up at him and smiled. 

Doctor: Amburo, don't bug the man while he's working. We talked about this. 

Amburo seemed to ignore the doctor completely and stared at Y/n with a smile.  

Jill looked at them.

Jill: Seems like you have a little friend there.

Y/n nodded.   

Amburo began to tug at his coat , attempting to lead him away.    

Y/n eventually gave in and let her lead him around.   

She led him to a closet area. It didn't look like much. Amburo moved some boxes to reveal a hidden compartment.

Y/n knew this had to be the place and rushed to get Jill.

Jill was talking to the doctor when suddenly Y/n picked her up in one arm and took off.

Jill: Y/n?! Where are we going?!

Y/n got to the closet and put Jill down on her feet.  Jill saw the compartment.

Jill: You think this is the place?

Y/n nodded.

With the location of the transmissions now known. All that was left to do was to wait for whoever was sending them to show up. 

Jill sat in waiting for hours. But nobody arrived.  

Sadly that wasn't a bad thing.  Because that freed Jill up for the attack that is about to take place.   A very unexpected attack.  

The unnamed virus seems to have evolved.  Now the infected seem to be able to form groups. 

A massive group forms outside the UN  encampment. 

The UN troops get into defensive positions and open fire on the horde. 

Y/n jumped over the wall and met the horde head on. Knowing that he doesn't need to hold back against them made it relaxing.  

But suddenly a chopper was seen flying away from the base.

Y/n hears Jill from his earpiece.

Jill: Y/n! That chopper has the traitors in it.  They took the girl, the one you saved! She's the answer to everything going on here!

Y/n looked at the chopper and smashed his way through the horde and chased the chopper. 

He jumped onto a rooftop and then jumped onto the chopper. He held onto the top and ripped the door off and threw it away.

The UN traitors looked on in shock. They pulled pistols out and emptied them into Y/n who was unfazed. He  saw Amburo who at that moment jumped into his arm. Y/n let go of the chopper and landed on the ground.

What he didn't know was that he was already where the traitors needed to be.

He saw trucks appear and surround him.

He put Amburo onto his back and stood ready for anything. 

He looked at the symbol on the trucks and realized it was Umbrella corporation. 

The Umbrella troops stepped out of the trucks and surrounded Y/n with their guns drawn.

?: Don't shoot. We can't risk hitting the girl.

Y/n looked to see a familiar face. One that Jill showed him. Albert Wesker.

Wesker: You can take off the mask, Nemesis. *sarcastic* Or do you prefer Y/n?

Y/n obliged and took his mask off and put it on his side.

Wesker: We want the same thing here. To cure this virus. We can do that. I just need you to hand over the girl.

Y/n stood his ground. 

Wesker; *sigh* It always has to be the hard way.  Aim for the legs.

The umbrella soldiers  shot at Y/n's legs. Y/n ran around and tried to find a way out.  But the area was completely surrounded. 

He managed to jump onto a roof. But harpoons shot into his legs. In the surprise of it, he was pulled off the roof.

He made sure he landed face first, so that Amburo wouldn't be harmed. 

Y/n was trying to find a way out of this. Fighting his way through could cause Amburo to be hurt. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of options left.

Y/n charged and grabbed two Umbrella soldiers. He crushed their heads in his hands.

The rest started to fire at his legs. Y/n showed his far superior speed and strength. He took them out until it was just him and Wesker.

Wesker: I shouldn't be surprised. 

Y/n charged for Wesker and went for a punch. Wesker dodged and pulled out two pistols.  

Wesker dodged his punches and delivered shots to the legs.  This had a very small effect on Y/n.

Wesker was noticing the lack of progress and decided it was best to retreat.

Wesker threw a grenade at Y/n. Y/n quickly shielded Amburo from the blast. 

Wesker used the distraction to slip away.

Y/n picked up his mask and puts it back on.

Amburo climbs off his back and grabs his hand.

Y/n looks at Amburo who smiles at him.

Y/n was smiling on the inside.  He walked with Amburo back to the base that has dealt with the horde that was attacking the base.

But it wasn't over yet.