𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 15 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒

Songs for this part :Still Into You - Paramore Ultraviolet - The Amazons Medication - YUNGBLUD

Still Into You - Paramore
Ultraviolet - The Amazons
Medication - YUNGBLUD

Songs for this part :Still Into You - Paramore Ultraviolet - The Amazons Medication - YUNGBLUD

"They both smiled at each other

"They both smiled at each other."

Gianna shoved a bikini into the suitcase, while she spoke to her friends over the phone. "I'm so fucking excited for tomorrow!" Lacy squealed. It'd been a couple of months since they agreed to go to Hawaii, during those months Gianna had become a popular streamer and had created bonds with a lot of the dream smp, specifically dream himself, Nikki and Wilbur. She was now packing for a two month long trip to the trios number one places to go : Hawaii, Paris, New York then Greece - 2 weeks each.

For the record Covid doesn't exist in this book. But it does in real life so plz wear ur masks and sanitize :)

"OH MY GOD SAME I HAVENT SEEN YOU BITCHES IN AGES!" Rihanna said with the same enthusiasm "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST FUCKING TIME EVER!" Gianna jumped around her room. "GIANNA TEAS READY!" Her mum called up the stairs, "Shit I'll join back when I'm done." Gianna waved at the camera before leaving the call and going downstairs.

She sat in her room, on call the Wilbur as she ate her food. "What am I going to do when your gone for two months?" Wilbur sat back in his chair "I can still call you you know? It's not like I can't talk to you!" Wilbur spun in his chair "Fair. It'll be so boring though." Gianna rested his elbows on the table, staring into the camera "Shush child." Wilbur rolled his eyes " I'm taller and older than you you know?" Gianna put the plate on her nightstand "Physically, yes. But mentally I'm older," "NO YOUR THE CHILD!" Wilbur protested. Gianna giggled "right I've got to pack. I'll see you later you big baby." Gianna ended the call before Wilbur could say anything else.

"And done!" Gianna closed the three suitcases. "How are you done? I've still got one more suitcase to do!" Lacy said, putting a cardigan in the pink suitcase "Ohhhhh. It's because you're going to meet your boyfriend!" Lacy teased "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Her two friends began to laugh "Your in denial G." Rihanna man anger to say through her giggles. Gianna rolled her eyes "Gods sake I hate you both." This made them laugh even more "Right I'm driving to Wills. SEE YOU TOMORROW LOSERS!"

(. 𝐴𝑡 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠 .)

She walked over to the plain white door and knocked on it. Around two seconds later he opened it, hugging her instantly. "Let's go." She took Wilbur hand and began to walk over to their special place.

They laid on the blanket together, looking at the stars. "I'm going to miss you ya know? Wilbur said, turning to her. "I'm going to miss you too." She smiled at him softly. She laid her head on his chest as he played with her blonde hair. "You better call me every day." Wilbur raised an eyebrow at her "I will!" Gianna replied.

They walked down the road to Wilburs house, hand in hand. She was smiling, like she always was when she was with him. He brought out the best in her. "Don't you find it weird how like 4 months ago we didn't even know or talk to each other." Wilbur said "I know! And look at us now!" She squeezed his hand.
Giannaaaa4

Liked by Wilbursoot and 346,907 others Giannaaaa4 😜

Giannaaaa4 😜

They finally reached his house. "Well I guess this is goodbye." Gianna looked at the ground before she met his eyes. Before she could say anything more he kissed her. She placed her hands and his jaw softly, leaning into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled at her "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Wilbur laughed. "Oh shit I forgot to give you this!" She handed him a necklace with a Lego piece on it, shaped like half a heart. She showed him half to the necklace. "See! Matching." She flashed a smile at him. "Here let me help you put it on!"

She stood on her toes to clip the necklace on. Wilbur rapped her in a hug "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." She smiled into his shoulder, her toes off of the floor. "Your welcome Will." "Also the chain can go in water so you don't have to take it off when you go in the shower." Wilbur smiled softly at her "I'm never going to take it off. I promise" Gianna hugged him again.

"I don't want to leave." She fiddled with her necklace. "And I don't want you to go. But you need some time off. You deserve it. Even if you are a bitch sometimes." Gianna rodded him "Its late and you need to go to sleep." Gianna sighed and hugged him again "Goodbye Will." "See you later G."

894 words

WASSUP HOESSSS :)
Just a lil sad, soppy story for ya! Because we all love a lovely little bit of wholesome content!
I'll probably be posting one a week because these bitches take planning. And it's a lil but stressful sometimes. But I enjoy doing it.
But my mental health's gotten better since my other couple of chapters so we getting better :)
BUT GO GET SOME WATER AND SOME FOOD IF U CAN RN!

But my mental health's gotten better since my other couple of chapters so we getting better :)BUT GO GET SOME WATER AND SOME FOOD IF U CAN RN!