𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Songs for this part :Pierre - Ryn Weaver Weird! - YUNGBLOODMr

Pierre - Ryn Weaver
Weird! - YUNGBLOOD
Mr. Brightside - The Killers

 Brightside - The Killers

Shit

Shit.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. "Hi I'm Will." He stretched out his hand like he wanted her to take it. After she didn't he spoke again "Oh shit. You must be so confused. Well after last night your brother called me and said I needed to pick you up because you were hammered. You were literally about 5 minutes down the road so I brought you back here." She sighed in relief "Thank god I though I'd done something stupid." He laughed and brought her into the kitchen.

(. 1 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. .)

"Tom,y just get mum to pick me up before I clart you round the head." Gianna was significant more northern than Tommy. She'd developed the accent due to her northern friends. "Fine. Your lucky you have the best brother ever who got someone to pick you up." Tommy said on the other line "Yeah yeah. Whatever Tommy."

She sat on the sofa comfortably wedged between to pillows. "So how is having Tommy as a brother?" Will asked "Alright. He doesn't shut the fuck up though. What kind of maniac is up at 3am screaming "poggers" like my god." He chuckled lightly before she spoke again "Anyways who do know Tommy?" She questioned. "Oh I do the same thing as him. Like streaming and shit." She nodded "How old are you if you don't mind me asking?" He poured some water into a glass before replying "Oh I'm 20 and you?" "19"

They were broke out of their conversation when the doorbell rung, "Well thanks for taking care of me." She got up and walked over to the door "It's been a pleasure Gianna," the words rolled off his tongue like he was speaking another language. She opened the door and hugged her mum tightly "Thanks for taking care of her Wilbur." Her mum said still hugging her. "No problem Miss Simons." She pulled away from the hug "Oh please call me Sarah." I don't know if this is her real name so dont come at me plz :)

"So Will eh?" Her mum taunted as she got into the car "Mum I've just met him chill out." Her mum laughed "Come on you haven't dated anyone sin-" "Mum if you finish that sentence I'm going to move out" her mother sighed and turned on the car "I don't know I think a boyfriend could be good for you. I just want you to be happy," she continued "Mum I am happy. I don't need a boyfriend. I have all I need already." The rest of the car ride was silent, Gianna just screamed the lyrics to Mr brightside by the killers and Pierre by Ryn Weaver for most of the trip.

(. 30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 .)

As soon as she got home she called Lacy to see if she was ok, "Yeah im fine Gianna, that fit curly haired boy brought me home." "Oh you mean Will?" Her friend replied "Yeah I think that's what he said his name was. Jesus my heads banging." Gianna agreed "Same I feel like I drunk about 600 gin and tonics last night," she could literally feel her friend smirking through the phone "Hey at least you got to sleep in a beautiful mans house." She taunted "Jesus why's everyone saying that?" As she finished the question Tommy barged into her room "Yeah my sister will not be going out will Wilbur.Ew. That's nasty." Tommy grimaced "Tommy fuck off will ya?' She rubbed the temples of her head "God I was just asking if you wanted to go live with me and some friends tonight." He sat down next to her "WILL WILBUR WE THERE?" Lacy asked from the phone "Yes?" Tommy answered "PERFECT! She'll do it!" "WAI-" before she could object Tommy left the room screaming "YESSSS!" As of her day couldn't get any worse. She had to fucking stream with Tommy. Great.

(. 4 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 .)

"I'm too hungover for this." She grumbled "Oh shut up you know you want to be here." "If I remember correctly I didn't agree to this Lacy did." She laid back in the chair lazily. "Well your here now so shut up." He pressed the start love button and an opening screen appeared. They waited for a bit until Tommy greeted "WHAT IS UP CHAT?" Then lots of questions started piling in "Who's that? Oh that's my sister, say hello Gianna!" She smiled at the webcam "Hola bitchesssss!" She looked over at the comments

Tommysimp she's so prettyyyyyyyy
User567 AHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST THING EVERRRRR
User322 POGGGGGGG

"So boys! Today we are showing sisterinnit the dream smp!" He then clicked onto minecraft as a donation came in.

Wilbursoot
Hey Gianna how you feeling?

"Oh good thanks Will!" She smiled "Wilbur stop flirting with my sister." Tommy Protested "Tommy I will fucking kill you." She hissed "Yeah your 5'2 arse couldn't even reach me never mind kill me." He argued back "IM NOT THE ONE WHO TELLS EVERYONE IM 6'3 WHEN IN REALITY IM 6'1!" She shouted back "SHUT UP WOMAN! I AM NOT 6'1!" She quickly slaps his arm softly "Yeah whatever you say child."

She quickly takes the headphones and puts them on. Her ears fill with shouting "SHUT UP QUACKITY!" "OK GOGGY!" "SHUT UP SHES JOINED" "WASSUP HOES!" She shouts down the mic. Everyone starts laughing "HOLA MAMASITA!" "HOLAAAAAA!" She shouts back. She then meets the rest of the people there : dream,George, sapnap, bbh, tubbo, fundy, jack manifold, schlatt, quackity, karl, ranboo and niki. These then one person left to meet "Hi Giannaaaa!" Wilbur shouts "Hi wilbyyyyy!" "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WILBUR GIANNA?" Jack asks "They are #besties." Sapnap teases "Shut up you yee yee, cowboy hat wearing bitch." She snaps back. The call then erupts in laughter.

TOMMYINNITSTAN I LOVE HER
User42 AHHAHAHA
User7903 PLZ-

"OH MY GOD! STOP FUCKING HITTING ME!" She screams "NO!" Quackity replies. "Tommy why are you friends with him? I mean I understand why your friends with Niki. But the others? Nah." The call then erupts in people arguing back, "YOUR SO MEAN!" "Honestly I have no clue either." Tommy replies calmly.

(. 2 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 .)

"Right boys! That's the end of the stream for today! BYEEE!" "BYEEEE!" He then clicks the end stream button. "Do you like?" He gets up and does the jazz hands "Yeah it's alright." "ALRIGHT? I haven't seen u laugh like that since-" "I will curb stomp you and dissolve your body in acid if you finish that sentence." "Sorry." He rubs the back of his neck "It's fine. Just don't bring him up." She gets up and walks out of the room. She hated the thought of him. Ever being with him. He made her feel sick. He made her never want to feel again.

1150 words

TW- TALK OF SEQUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE

I don't know if you've seen recently but Sarah Evarald was killed by a policeman while walking home. Staying silent about this isn't helping. If you can find the time to sign petitions and help about that would be amazing. Because there are so many stories like hers that haven't been heard. 97% of women in the uk are raped or sexually assaulted, this isn't ok. "It's not all men" but it's 3% away from being all woman. Not everyone's going to rob you, but you still lock your doors at night. Please please be careful ladies. And please please men, do better.