𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 13 - 𝐵𝑒𝑑 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑠

Songs for this part :Wings - Birdy She Bangs The Drums - The Stone Roses Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

Wings - Birdy
She Bangs The Drums - The Stone Roses
Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

Songs for this part :Wings - Birdy She Bangs The Drums - The Stone Roses Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

"The pleasures all mine Gianna

"The pleasures all mine Gianna."

"BITCH HELP ME THE FUCK OUT IM GOING TO DIE!" Gianna shouted "HOLD ON!" Wilbur shouted back. They were playing bed wars and Gianna had no fucking clue what was going on. "WILBUR HELP!" Gianna shouted "IM COMING!"Wilbur knocked a player off of the map "Your welcome you bitch." Wilbur rolled his eyes "Oh shut up. Just because I have no idea what's going on because YOU won't teach me!" Gianna protested. Wilbur ignored the statement and ran over to their bed to break it.

"FUCK YOU! I HATE THAT STUPID UGLY BITCH!" Gianna slammed her hand on the table "G-Gianna I can't breathe." Wilbur said through his laughter "ITS NOT FUNNY!" WIKBUR placed his hands on the temples of his head "It's really funny." Gianna huffed "I hate you."

"GIANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Wilbur asked, frantically hitting people "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm breaking their bed!" Wilbur ran over to her "THATS OUR BED YOU IDIOT!" "Oh." Was all Gianna could say a
Before a player ran behind her, knocking her off. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!I HOPE YOU FALL OFF A VERY LARGE CLIFF YOU DICKHEAD!" Gianna screamed "Wilbur was crying with laughter at this point "I hate this fucking game." Gianna rested her head on her keyboard.

"GIANNA HIT THEM!" Wilbur ran across the map, towards her. She hit the player, causing them to fall. "I DID IT!" Gianna got up from her chair and ran around her room in excitement "WOOOOOO!"

She bangs the drums by The Stone Roses played through her speaker "I CAN FEEL THE EARTH BEGIN TO MOVE!" Gianna screamed the lyrics to the song as she did the fuckboy towards the monitor. Then Wilbur finally came back from the toilet "What the fuck are you doing?" Wilbur laughed "Entertaining the viewers with my gorgeous singing!" Gianna replied. Wilbur rolled his eyes "RIGHT LETS CARRY ON WITH BEDWARS SHALL WE?"

"Mate I'm too sexy for my own good!" Gianna flicked her hair. Wilbur just stared at her in confusion mostly but also in awe. "We both are! We are the sexiest bitches of all time!" Wilbur laughed.

383 words

Heyyyy
I know I've not posted in quite a while and this is really short :(
But I'm going to school and haven't really got the energy RIGHT NOW!It'll come back soon I just need to get into of mixing school and writing. I'll post more soon I promise :)
BUT GO GET SOME WATER AND SOME FOOD RN!