Jimin: Am I heavy baby?
Yn: No you're not.

He smiled and when the kitchen came I put him down and said.

Yn: Now you sit here I am gonna make lunch okay.
Jimin: Okay
Yn: By the way what you like to eat?
Jimin: Anything that you make?
Yn: Kimchii fried rice with hot ramyeonn?
Jimin: Perfect!
Yn: Okay then.

I turned around and started to make lunch.

Jimin pov :

I just look at my baby mochi smiling like a idiot. Her small body is driving me crazy. I got up and directly back hugged her. It's seems she flinched.

Yn : Yaa how many I have to tell you not to make me flinch!
Jimin: Sorry.
Yn: It's okay.
Jimin: Your body scent just drive me crazy.
Yn: Really!
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Same thing here.

I smiled and put my chin on her shoulder.

Jimin: Is it okay if I put my chin on your shoulder?
Yn: Of course why not!

I smiled like a idiot. I am really gone crazy for this girl.

Jimin : Don't ever leave me hmm..

She just nodded. I know that she will never leave me because she love me now , not as an idol but as a human.
After some time she served me a plate of kimchii fried rice with hot ramyeonn.

Jimin: Hmm smell....
Yn: Hehe.

Then we started to eat.

Yn pov :

After I served him the plate, he started eating. I started eating too but I wanna ask him something. I got the courage and asked him.

Yn : Ummm..... Jimin..
Jimin : Yes?
Yn: I want to ask you something.
Jimin: Sure carry on.
Yn: I want to say that..... I wanna go out to shop because I have to buy some of my stuff so if you allow can I go this evening? Actually it's been 3 weeks I am in this big house so I wanna go out so can I ?
Jimin: Bring a pen and a notebook.
Yn: Huh?
Jimin: Can you please bring a pen and and a notebook?
Yn: Ah oh yeah sure wait.

I got up from my seat and go to bedroom to bring pen and a notebook. After I found it. I went downstairs a d sat on my sat and handed it to Jimin. He opened the notebook and tear a piece of paper from it and handed it to me.

Jimin: Now write the stuffs that you want, I will go and bring it.
Yn: But the stuff which I wanna bring are my personal stuff.
Jimin: Just like your pads or your undergarments right?
Yn : Yeah wait how would you know?
Jimin: Baby I know everything now write.
Yn: But you don't know my size so please.
Jimin : Write the size beside .
Yn: What no please let me go please.
Jimin: No.
Yn: I knew it. If you truly love me then you would allow me but you didn't that means you're just using me for my face and my body to f*ck around right?
Jimin: What no...Aish okay okay fine you can but I will also go with you.
Yn: Yeeeee thank you.

I got up from my seat and kiss his cheek. I saw his eyes widened. I couldn't help but laugh.

Yn: What the hell Jimin you look so funny Hahahaha.
Jimin: Huh oh did something happen now?
Yn: Hahahaha why you're so funny hahaha.
Jimin : 😑😒
Yn: Okay okay sorry now let's go.
Jimin: Okay firstly get changed.
Yn: Okay and you too.

I quickly wash the dishes and went to bedroom to pick up the outfit. Finally I got an outfit. I quickly changed myself and this is what I am wearing now :

I am not good at picking clothes so if you are not comfortable with this one you can imagine yourself 🙂

Yn: Perfect!

I put on some light makeup and put my hair down and went downstairs to see that Jimin is waiting for me.

Yn: Let's go!
Jimin: Just one word.
Yn: Huh?
Jimin: Beautiful!

I blushed at his statement and went to him smiling.

Yn: Now let's go!
Jimin: Yeah.

We both put on a mask and a cap so that nobody can identify us. Then we went to mall.

After 20 minutes...

We both reached mall. But I asked Jimin.

Yn: Would you like to buy something?
Jimin : I already have so I don't need much just have to buy some groceries.
Yn: Would you mind if we firstly buy my stuffs?
Jimin: No why would I first you go and buy stuff and I will be behind you.

I smiled and went to clothes section.

Jimin pov :

I was behind her because I don't want anyone noticing us or taking Yn away from me. But suddenly a voice called my name.

??? : Jimin!?

I turned back and couldn't believe what I just saw now.

(So who do you think the person is who called Jimin)

So this was my 12th chapter of Obsession. I hope you all will like it. And if any mistakes are there please ignore it and also comment down how you liked it and don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all doing 💕💜And and

 Byee and Love y'all doing 💕💜And and

Did you all just see this. Omg I can't believe that they changed their hair. Honestly I have no idea that Jimin will change his hair honestly. I knew about JK and Hobi but Jimin no. Omg I am screaming now. I look so fucking sexy and cool. I am screaming now.....