Chapter 4: The Encounter

Start from the beginning

We then continued to read till the end of the book. "I loved the ending so much. What about you your highness?" I asked. "Mmm...I loved the ending too" he replied as he smiled. He then offered to walk me home. "H-huh? But its alright. I don't want to take up anymore of your time" I said. "I said I'll walk you home. Don't ever object a royal's kindness." He said in a darker tone. "Y-yes your highness" I replied a bit fearfully. Little did I know someone was watching our conversation all along.

Nora's POV
I exited the bakery after buying some cakes. I saw Prince Alaric and immediately started to daydream but it was short circuited when I saw that he and (Y/N) were walking together. I got a little jelly and decided to stalk them even though its risky. I saw them went into the library and I followed after them. (Y/N) started to search for books and saw one that she like but she was too short grab it. Prince Alaric then came along and helped her to reach the book.

I couldn't help but feel my heart shattering a little. 'Tch..what a cheesy scene' i said mentally while continued to watch them from afar. They both sat on a table and started to read the book together. (Y/N) and the prince's faces were so close together when reading the book. 'That should've been me! Not her!! I cant believe she betrayed me knowing that i have a crush on the prince and tried to suck up to him so he would love her.

Ugh..she's a slut. I've been friends with a slut the whole time. I have to tell Susan and Xander about this. Susan will believe me but Xander probably won't since he's friends with (Y/N) ever since childhood. I started to walk away angrily and tearfully while cursing (Y/N) a hundred times.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
Prince Alaric then walked me home. On the way home, I saw Nora walking alone with a sour face. "Nora hey! Why are you so sad and angry?" I asked concerned. "Its none of your business" she replied spitefully and ran away. I was shocked as she had never used that tone on me at least until now. "Hey...don't worry about her..she's probably in a very bad mood. Let's go" he said and grabbed my hand while walking to my house faster. After we finally reached my house, he wanted to come in. So i let him in and said "You can sit on yhe couch while ill go and make some tea. Make yourself at home". I went into the kitchen and started brewing some green tea.

Green tea! (Sorry if you don't like)

Rainbow Cookies!!

Prince Alaric's POVHmm

Prince Alaric's POV
Hmm...I started to look around the place and saw some young pictures of (Y/N). 'Shes so cute and still beautiful until now. Oh how I wish that ONLY I get to see her and no one else. But that wish will come true sooner or later' I thought and smiled to myself deviously. I quickly took on of her small photos and put it into my pocket.

(Y/N)'s POV
After the tea is done, I put some cookies that I made on a plate. I hope he likes it. I then went into the living room and set the tray on the table. He started to eat one of the cookies and smiled. "This is delicious did you made it?" He asked. "Yup I did!" I said proudly. After finishing his tea, he walked to the door. I went with him and opened the door. "Goodbye (Y/N)! Ill see you again tomorrow" he said. "Goodbye your highness! Take care!" I waved and closed the door. I then went into my room and started to think of what I may have done to Nora. Maybe I'll talk to her about it later with Susan and Xander.

Prince Alaric's POV
I started walking away from her house and started thinking. 'She has to become one of the maids for the castle. I'm definitely choosing her. The red haired girl is her best friend if I'm not mistaken but she was rude to (Y/N) just now. No one shall be rude to my (Y/N). If she hurts my dear (Y/N)'s feelings again, I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

I wonder what Valerie is doing...probably exploring and learning the culture here' I thought. (A/N: Princess Valerie is Prince Alaric's sister btw) I then continued to explore the village even though I'm tired. 'Maybe I'll spy on her tomorrow in case her friend tries to hurt her physically and emotionally.