Chapter 20

chapter 20

"Mumma," Pakhi said in alarmed tone looking at Raghav.

"Answer it." Raghav said in soft voice.

Pakhi nodded her head.

"Hello"

"How are you bachhe?"

"I am perfectly fine, why what happened?"

"Nothing. Cant I call you?"

"You know I didn't mean that."

"Kuch nahi, bas teri yaad aa rahi thi."

"Vapas aa rahi hu Sunday ko"

"Ok."

"I miss you too now good night."

Pakhi smiled widely. Although she was Daddy's little girl her day wouldn't end without her mother. Garima was strict but her day wouldn't end without knowing where her kids were.

Pakhi turned around finishing her call.

She fiddled with her fingers as she didn't know what to say. Although she was a chatterbox but in front of Raghav she can't even speak without hint of the blush.

Raghav chuckled at her. One moment she was bubbly and now she can't even meet his eyes.

"Weren't you supposed to be in Landon?" Pakhi asked as she stepped close to Raghav who was now seated on the sofa.

"But I am here right now." Raghav replied as he pulled her next to him.

"I didn't me..aa..n li..ke.." Pakhi shuttered lowering her head.

Raghav slowly raised her chin looking straight in her brown eyes

"I missed you Pakhi."

Pakhi could feel his emotions as she stared back. Overwhelmed with his gaze Pakhi hugged him tightly.

Raghav buried his head in her hairs.

He never said out loud but Pakhi's hair were one of the best features of hers.

Breathing her scent his lips moved on their own. Dropping feather light kisses here and there.

Pakhi closed her eyes feeling the wet light kisses. Her teeth sank in her lower lip as Raghav's kisses became more rough.

He moved higher kissing the entire length of her neck he softly nibbled just below her jaw. Making his way towards her soft lips. Cupping her face Raghav traced the length of her lower lip. Kissing it very softly.

Pakhi smiled in the kiss knowing what exactly Raghav was doing. Opening her eyes Pakhi looked directly at Raghav. Giving him a sweet smile Pakhi kissed him. Raghav kissed her back with equal passion.

They broke apart for the need of oxygen but Ragha didn't stop. He was pressing open mouth kisses on her neck shoulder.

Pkhi's phone rang breaking their trans. Pakhi sat up straight in alarmed poster

"Shit Sakhi."

"What?"

"My roommate damn it."

Taking a deep breath Pakhi answere her call.

"Hello."

"Hello, where are you?"

"Told you I am taking walk."