The cute little doll who was all excited for the day and even reached the venue early, unlike her, gradually was turning to a cute Lil Annabelle and was all set to pounce on him once he was there.

At the same time, she knew she would fail to show her anger once she met his magnetic orbs. Knowing her better, anger mode would not work with this man, she thought that not talking to him but rather not looking at him would make it easier for her to deal with. Little did she know, that this is what gonna capture the media's eyes and the people surrounding them.

(Of course, you can show your anger only to the people you have rights with and whom you are close with. This is the universal truth. Is that not applicable when you are a celebrity - Purely my opinion).

———

  On the other hand, Ashwin reached the venue just before the start of the function and was welcomed by his fans. He was overwhelmed with the immense love he was receiving from the audience present in the hall. All his hard work had paid off, and he is here standing in front of HIS PEOPLE with eyes gleaming with happiness.

Sivaangi saw him entering wearing a Black suit that every girl would drool over and with the ever-charming smile that reached his eyes.

"Enappa ivaru ippadi irukaaru, ippadi irundha eppadi kovatha kaatradhu. Vendam Sivaangi avara paakadha , nee kovama iruka. He arrived late, he ignored your messages. Show him your anger, come on you can do it. It's simple, just don't look at him or speak to him. To be precise ignore him" she spoke to herself

He was greeting the team one by one when his eyes automatically searched for HER and found her sitting with his co-stars.

Though she knew he was there she did not want to look at him as she was angry (gethu maintain pananum la 😝, pasamana kovam), not the exact anger, but wanted him to know that she was annoyed.

When he approached her to greet she just shook his hand and looked at him for a second and turned back to her phone. Once, he left the place "Habba, success Sivaangi. Appadiye maintains pannu" she thought.

However, she felt awkward, as the people next to her were looking at her actions when he shook his hand

"Ayyo over a panitomo, kochikitaro, seri ok evening meet pandrapo samalipo" she thought

Here, Ashwin was confused by her actions but just shrugged the thought for the moment. 

Once, all settled and the event started he thought of messaging her asking if she was fine, as her actions slightly bothered him. He took his mobile only to realize that she had msg him and he had not replied. Now he knows the reason for her anger.

"Oh madam idhukku dha kovama irukangala" he smirked and msgd her. Now, it was her time to ignore the msgs and not respond.

He thought to deal with it later when they met, as he knew very well how to pacify his kulu kulu. This was not new to him, as they have their cute banter on silly matters, now and then

______

And, soon it was her time to perform and the team including Ashwin joined them on the stage for a dance.
Still, she did not have a glance at him on the stage, attracting thousands of eyes towards their behaviour with each other and them being oblivious to the content they were giving the intruders