Prologue

I am here sitting while wearing a heavy lahenga with heavy gold and diamond jewellery , giving the beautiful view of a bride

I am here sitting while wearing a heavy lahenga with heavy gold and diamond jewellery , giving the beautiful view of a bride. Today's my wedding......Wedding..

This word always bring a smile on a girl's face whenever she think about her marriage, that how she will marry a guy who will love her, respect her and give her every happiness . That person will be her husband... Her soulmate... Her life partner...
                  I also think about that marriage, in which I'll marry the person who will love me, respect me and care about me. We will live like a happy family but everything was just a dream.... There is another thing which is written in my destiny.......
                               Wedding is the best day for every girl's life but for me it's the worst day in my life. In the wedding the girl get a new family.... But it's different for me I am losing my family to get another one....
                           I lost my everything today my family, my friends, my relatives..... My fiance.... For whom i got ready, wear this jewellery and do the sola singaar but everything turned out different because of..... Him....

          I don't know who is he, I never saw him... I always heared about him... But only bad things .... Not good. Everyone is feared of him, he is very powerful.... And I am going to be his.....not because he loves or want me.... He want me because he hate......

                I am going to be his bride, not because he wants to cherish me and give me love but... Because he wants to give me pain and hurt me. He is going to take his revenge from me.... For what other's do....And I am going to be his

                  ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢.......

𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽

𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽..... 
                              ꃳꌦ ꋬꋪꌦꋬ ꓄꒐ꅐꋬꋪ꒐....