My thoughts are interrupted when Mary comes in. "We gotta leave. I called Harry. He already picked a restaurant and want us to come over now." She says in anticipation.

She looked at me for a moment, appreciating that I'm wearing the dress. "You look beautiful, Claire!" She whispers amazed. "You ready?"

I try to sort my thoughts. "Actually, I feel kinda dizzy and would prefer staying here." I try to explain. I'm such a bad liar and she knows it.

She laughs and rolls her eyes at me. "I think, we both know that you're lying." She doesn't let me say anything as she grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs with her.

When we step outside, we are greeted by the wonderful orange sky. "Wow." I mouth and admire the sunset for a few seconds. I haven't even noticed when Mary got into her car.

She honks and catches my attention. She smiles at me as she waves me over with her hand. I open the door and jump into her car.

As we're driving I feel less and less confident. Especially when I look at Mary. She wearing a black jeans and a white blouse. It looks casual and I don't like the fact that I'm wearing a dress like this one.

She keeps her eyes on the street while mine are closed.

She stops the car and shakes my shoulder. "Wake up, sunshine." She purrs and my eyes open slowly. She smiles at me and squeezes my hand. "This is going to be a great night." She says joyfully.

I didn't say anything. I just smiled at her and we both jumped out of the car. As we stood in front of the restaurant, Mary received a message.

"Harry will be here in 2 minutes." She says and I can feel my stomach twist again. I think that I don't want this. I don't want to meet him again.

"Hey, honey... What's wrong?" Mary asks and looks a little worried in my eyes. "You look like you've just seen a ghost." She leans forward for a hug and strokes my back. I try not to sob when I think about tonight.

"Hey, ladies." A male voice appears behind my back. Mary and I break the hug and I turn around. My jaw drops when I see him. 

Mary immediately walks towards him and gives him a hug

Mary immediately walks towards him and gives him a hug. When she releases him she kisses his cheek. My knees are shaking when he moves. He walks straight into my direction.

He smirks at me before he leans down to hug me. I can smell his scent. I'm shaking and of course he notices it. "Don't you wanna return the hug?" I'm still shocked at the contact between him and me again. Shivers are running all over my body.

Since he hugged me around my waist I can only put my arms around his neck. "That's my good girl. Oh and I'm proud to see hickey on you." He mumbles into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He releases me. When his warm body I felt a second ago turns to Mary I'm able to breathe again.