Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}

Start from the beginning

A robotic voice without any emotions and feelings suddenly rang in my head.

'Who!!! Who are you?

Where are you..?

Why I can't see you?

What you said 'The Great Forest of Jura' and how can you hear my thoughts..?

Lastly, why didn't I have arms or legs.'

I said or thought without any delay because I can't even move my body. No, wait! I can move my body.

<<Answer. I'm unique skill «Great Sage» I'm inside your head that the reason you can't see me and you don't have arms and legs because slime doesn't have these organs.>>

The same robotic voice again replies to me in my head.

'Huh! «Great Sage», Jura Forest..? Aren't these names in the WN that I read 'That time I got reincarnated as a slime' and she says that I'm slime.'

My mind is a mess right now, I need time to digest this new information.

....

After calming down, I started to think, very hard what to do now? There are too many questions? In my head, but no answer. But first, if I remember correctly Rimuru got «Magic Sense» by concentrating on magicule around him.

Ok!!, let's do this.

I started to focus on the magicule around me, feel the power of magic around me, focus, focus on the magicule... but it does not seem to work and after a while I remember, that the «Great Sage» helps Rimuru in acquiring the Skill.

"Great sage can you help me," I asked her.

<<Answer. Yes, the host can rest assured>>

She replied to me in my head. Ok, then let's start focusing again... After focusing for 30 seconds or so, I hear the «Great Sage» voice.

<<Confirmed. Acquiring Extra Skill «Magic Perception». . . . . . Success.>>

<<Will you use Extra Skill [Magic Perception]? [YES] / [NO]>>

Eh.

I have acquired it just like that?

Why did I not think about this earlier?

'Yes!'- I thought and suddenly my mind overflowed with a lot of data. I don't think a normal human brain can take that much amount of data at once, but now this is not a problem for me because I'm a slime now.

My magic power inside my body or should I say the magicule, inside my body started to get excited, I can feel it and 2 or 3 sec later.

"Yes!!! I can see again hahaha"

I said happily because I can see again, I'm so happy that I can see again.

......

It has been 2 days since I got reincarnated in this world and I think I got reincarnated in the Rimuru body. Why? You ask because I have all the Skills that Rimuru has when he reincarnated in this world. According to Great Sage at a 500-meter distance in front of me, there is a strong no, not only strong but very strong individual.

Because of «Magic Perception» I can also see a huge amount of magicule, concentrated at a single point there is NO doubt that this individual is Veldora and I don't have any plans to approach him because I have a rather big idea, to be honest, it is a very big and awesome idea.

And currently, my body is in auto mode, because I asked «Great Sage» to eat all the Hipokute grass and Metal ore. Now you all are thinking that I'm a lazy girl, but no, I'm not lazy. It's just because I'm thinking hard, actually, very hard that is highly unlikely of me because I usually didn't think much before doing anything but because I have an awesome idea I'm thinking about it.

I have to say that, this cave is very big, I'm eating the Hipokute grass and Metal ore for straight two days with great speed but there is still a lot of them left.

The Great Sage is the one who is controlling my body and according to her, all the work that the master gave her must have been done in the minimum time possible.

"Ok, that's enough. Thank you, Great Sage"

After saying this I took over my body, and suddenly a powerful attack came toward me out of nowhere I don't even have enough time to dodge it, my mind is seeing this attack a thousand times slower than it normally is, but still I only saw a flash of light and before I even think what happened, I got teleported in a different place.

Front me standing a beautiful girl with bluish silver knees length hair, golden majestic eyes, and pale white skin with soft pink lips. Truly a beauty. I could not even move my eyes from that girl, the girl looks 25 years old, but I know this is just an empty human body without a soul.

How do I know this? Because there is a paper in the girl's right hand and "let's do it" is written on this paper.

This means my plane work.

After reading this in the paper I became excited, I'm going to devour this body but suddenly I remember something.

"I forgot to combine my skill... Ahhhhhh"

I shouted in realization. How stupid really, am I? Now the first job is to combine skills and then eat this body or should I say clone? It doesn't matter anyway.

"Great Sage can you combine «Self Regeneration» with «Predator»," I asked her.

<<Confirm. Combining the Skill... Success>>

"Oh, thank you Great Sage now if you please combine the ability «Analysis» from «Predator» with «Parallel Processing» of «Great Sage»."

The combining ability of «Great sage» is great, and when she will evolve into «Raphael» fufufufu. I'm feeling sorry for my future enemies and opponent.

<<Confirm. Combining the Skills... Success>>

"Now, the combining the Skills is complete let's focus on other things «Predator» eat this clone."

With that said I devour the clone.

"Hmm, «Great Sage» please, can you analysis the body"

I devour the clone, but this is not a normal clone, this is just like a real human body with all the bones, muscles, and other things. But the next thing that I hear from the «Great Sage» completely Shocked me.

<<Analysis Complete. The host now can transform into human form>>

<<Confirmed. Acquired Unique Skill «Degenerate» and Unique Skill «teleport» has been acquired.>>

After devouring the body I transform into my human form and started to search for monsters to increase my power.

If you don't know what happen just now and who attack me suddenly, then let me explain to you. This is my brilliant idea. I know that I'm accidentally transferred into Rimuru's body, then I think of an idea, and-

Boom!!!!

I got an excellent idea. The idea is my future self sending me to the past. I (future me) send a time and space attack where I was eating the Hipokute grass and send me into the past and for how many years in the past I send myself, I don't know because. Who cares!!! hahaha.

And that's how my new adventure started in this new world.