"stop making a fuss or i'll hang up-"

"wait no! okay changmin likes..." and as kevin went on about the assortment of snacks that changmin enjoyed, slowly chanhee found his basket filling up with more and more food that he would never be caught dead eating, thinking to himself that at the rate ji changmin was going, he could be on the road to diabetes. "did you catch all that?" kevin asked, chanhee putting the basket down in front of the cashier and removing one side of his earpieces so he could hear her properly.

the sound that came from each scan was heard by both kevin and jacob (who still refused to hang up) causing kevin to softly ask jacob "hey, is chanhee buying everything?"

taking his bags of convenience store junk, chanhee, with his free hand, placed his earpiece microphone right before his mouth. "mind telling me which dorm he's in?"

"block c, room 207! we're actually roommates-" chanhee hung up once he committed his room number to memory and, quickly checking the bags of snacks, he made his way to ji changmin.

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗

changmin erased his response, groaning as he puffed his cheeks out and glared angrily at his phone as though it had wronged him.

he had been trying his best to craft a response but could never quite find the right words. all he knew was that he didn't want to block chanhee from his life.

but considering the fact that he had been staring at his phone for the past half an hour, he decided to just send whatever came to his mind in that moment, praying that somehow, chanhee wouldn't hit the block button himself.

jikyuwu
even though you may not like me back, thats completely okay! i just felt wrong for not telling you that i like you (◡﹏◡✿) but, even though you don't feel the same way for me, i really really don't want to block you because i genuinely want to be friends with you and i think i'll be perfectly happy with that! ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ um although i can understand if you don't want to be friends because it might be weird since you know i like you so (⸝⸝•́દ•̀⸝⸝) but i promise i will not try anything romantic with you if you're uncomfy with it!

jikyuwu
um, yeah that was all i really wanted to say... i hope you're doing alright (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

choichanhee
open your door.

jikyuwu
huh?

choichanhee
hurry up ji changmin.

changmin looked at his door and, quickly fixing his hair and trying to soothe the creases out of his shirt, he opened it revealing choi chanhee with his signature black mask, bags of snacks in his right hand. "your food preference makes me feel like i should schedule you for a health checkup," chanhee remarked, placing the bags in changmin's hand. "i'm surprised you're still alive."

changmin's heart was going haywire with it beating so rapidly that he felt as though it were going to burst right there and then.

"i-i thought you didn't care about my reaction," changmin murmured. "if...if you do things like this, i might confess again," changmin joked, not missing how chanhee's eyes widened and how he immediately started adjusting his mask.

"i was bothered by how i reacted so it felt like there was something gnawing at me-"

"i think that's called guilt." chanhee narrowed his eyes at changmin. "s-sorry... continue please! i'll listen!"