Arrival in China and Memories

Alya's POV.

"Please buckle up your seatbelts as we are proceeding to land. Again, I repeat, Please buckle up your seatbelts as we are proceeding to land" The captain said. We are finally going to land, I will face that brat after I get out of this cramped place. After landing, I saw Maritrash with her friends, so I confronted her. 

"Why did you steal Lila's plane ride!?" I said. 

"First, get away from me, your breath smells like garbage, second, don't you see it has my name on it. Are you blind or do you need another pair of glasses? Cause I see that the ones your wearing is now broken." 

I was fuming with anger but Adrien stopped me and talked to her.

Adrien's POV.

"Marinette, I told you to take the high road. Why won't you listen?" I said. 

"Cause I don't want to." she replied 

"Why? If you did, Lila won't get akumatized." 

"Oh! So you care about her, not me? Ara ara, that's nice, why did I even like you in the first place, when you're just a f*cking coward."

They walked away. Did she really like me? I mean I do like her because she's cute. Nah... She's just a friend and I'm in love with Ladybug. But she's like Ladybug. I can't think. (Cause you have no brain cells b*tch)

"Peter!" Mari said

"Bugaboo!" The unknown boy said.

Bugaboo...That's what I call Ladybug before I was banned from being a miraculous holder.

Flashback Time

No one's POV.

Chat Noir is not really helping towards patrol, he only shows up to flirt with Ladybug. Because of his action, he was replaced with brand new superheroes that are now permanent miraculous holders. 

"Bugaboo, who are these people?" 

"I told you to stop calling me that, uh whatever. Anyways, they are here to help me do patrol." 

"Wait what about me? Didn't you mean us?"

"Because of you're actions Chat Noir, you are now forbidden from being a miraculous holder. You never show up to patrol and if you do, you will just flirt with me. It's no use."

Ladybug took off his ring and he detransformed, what she saw was the guy she liked a long time ago.

"Should've known it was you Agreste, I don't even know why I liked you"

"You like me!?"

"Well not anymore, oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a boyfriend."

Ladybug and her new team walked away leaving Adrien Agreste shocked with his mouth wide open.

End of Flashback

Bustier's POV.

"Class, please form a straight line, we will be waiting for a limo handed by the Princess herself. It will be our ride to the hotel and for the tour." I exclaimed. "You should thank me, I asked the Princess herself." Lie-la lied as I just rolled my eyes. A lot of thank you's and wow's were given to the lier, why do I even teach this dumb class except for Mari and her friends. I seriously don't get paid enough. "Anyways, Marinette and her friends will be staying in the Palace, it was requested by Queen Bridgette and King Felix." As I continued someone interrupted me. "What?! It should be us cause Lila is the best friend of the Princess, not Maribrat!" Ugh after this school year I will quit teaching this class, it's filled with dumb people, a manipulative liar, and the daughter of all Karens. I'm still thankful that at least some people are actually smart that is worth it to be in my class.