Backstory

Marinette's POV.

"Why do they believe her, Tikki, they have known me longer than her," I said. "Don't be sad Marinette, or you will get akumatized, and don't worry I know someone will believe you." My kwami said to me. "Marinette? Are you okay? Can I get in" a blonde girl spoke. "Chloe?" I questioned. 'Why is she here? She'll only make things worse... Wait, did she just questioned if I'm okay?!' "Yeah...It's me, Chloe, can you come out?" "Okay... (whispering) Tikki get in" I walked out the scared that I was getting picked on again, but instead of that, she gave me a hug, I cried. "Who changed you?" I asked. "Sabrina and Ladybug or should I say, you Mari" "How did you know?!" I asked quietly but with fear. "I heard you talking to someone and I know it was a kwami,  I've heard that voice only as Tikki, Ladybug's Kwami." "Wow, you're smart" "Of course I am! I am Chloe Bourgeois!" We laughed. I've never seen this side of Chloe. She might be my first real friend after Nino (Nino already knows that Marinette would never do that)

After a few months, Chloe and I are besties. A few of my classmates were also now considered as my best friends. Sabrina, Alix, Nathaniel, Kim and Nino, even Mrs. Bustier. They believed me over Lie-la, which is good. I'm now turning 18 this July and I'm excited. I will be crowned as Queen of China. My real parents are King Felix and Queen Bridgette. Tom and Sabine are just my uncle and auntie.

That ends chapter one. See you in the next chapter!