It was an awkward silence in the bey tent after Abdul Rehman left and it didn't took Tugtekin to stand up and leave the tent too. It was his anger that made Ertugrul worry. An angry person can hurt anyone and last thing he wanted was Halime to interact with an angry Tugtekin. He was everything a bad person can be in his anger. Disrespectful and using foul language was on top of the list which if he used with Halime then he will face Ertugrul.

Selcan and Gonca Gul stared at Gokçe the whole time, they both knew she might get in between Ertugrul and Halime but they too knew that Ertugrul can't miss this chance and he will not so they were rest assured from that part.

........

Caravansaray

Halime stood infront of the mirror taking a deep look at herself. She changed her dress into a beautiful black gown with white and maroon detailings which she adored. It wasn't normal for a Hatun to wear black, she always heard that from everywhere but she thought it looked good on her and that black was a pretty underated color.

Allah Halime, you talk like you are nothing. You should look at yourself. You are so beautiful. Any man can turn the world upside down for you.

Aykiz's words rang in Halime's ears. Were the words really that true? If she look at Ertugrul, she don't know how but he managed to survive two years without her, staying on hope she'll come back to him. He didn't turned the world upside down till now but he really did something which was more like having some control over people around him, the time around him.

As Halime complete her look with one of her most favorite and adorable head piece her eyes landed on the mirror that Ertugrul gifted her years ago.

I brought this for you from Aleppo....

I wanted you to see the beauty that I do.

That mirror didn't just helped her see her beauty everytime she looked into it, she also saw their smiles in it. She could hear all the s
unspoken words while she looked at herself in it. She could see Ertugrul waiting for her on the other side of the world.

"Halime Sultan! Ertugrul Bey have arrived, he is waiting for you." Ayaz told from behind the door and Halime's heart beat fastened. Seh knew this time isn't like the last time, she can't just expect them to meet unexpectedly at places and talk, this time she have to make an effort and pull them together more and more.

These beautiful days are just like a dream and every dream ends, this too will end even though I don't want it to.

Those damn words of her rang again and she just wish..... it never ends.

........

Ertugrul was pacing back and forth and observing the silent atmosphere of the caravansaray. There weren't too many soldiers on duties or anyone wandering around idle. It was simple and was really quiet until he heard the opening of doors. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and it all became wonderful for him, more beautiful for him. He didn't even turned back but he could feel it. His smile growing.

"Ertugrul Bey!" Halime called softly, when he took his time to turn because she wasn't going to talk to his back though. Ertugrul turned back and there she was. Simple, elegant, beautiful and different. His Sultana.

First thing he noticed was her black gown which was actually his first time seeing a Hatun wearing black and looking this heavenly beautiful. Her wearing that color, made the color special while his tunic too was black and heck he was happy with the match.

"Halime Sultan.... Thank you for calling." Gosh her name never felt so beautiful, what different did you put in it Ertugrul Bey.

"Welcome to my little temporary home! You honoured me by accepting my invitation and coming on such short notice." She exhaled a breath and was that tension he immediately saw in her eyes? He hated it. "I would have informed you a little early, hope you weren't busy because I know..."