Chapter 7 - Scuffle

Start from the beginning

At this time, Xie Sui was fifteen years old, his body thin and slender. This kick sent him flying to the post to the side, scraping his forehead and making it bleed.

The adult man stepped down on Xie Sui's hand, "You bumped into people and still want to hit them?"

The onlookers began to point and laugh.

"I originally thought he was pitiful, but now I feel that there must be something despicable about him that caused him to end up this way."

"If he's hated by everyone, then he should first see what's wrong with himself."

"He's even willing to attack such a small child; Xie Sui's heart is really wicked and evil."

"Can that old woman send him away? He's like a disaster star. Nothing good has ever happened with him here."

That woman was still cursing and scolding, "He almost killed my child with his bicycle and he even wanted to hit me! He's hopeless! Hopeless! Who'll report it to the police? A person like him should stay in prison for a lifetime. Don't let him come out and harm others."

Song Yu had heard her words very clearly on the way over. This was the scene he saw when he squeezed through the crowd.

For Xie Sui, such things happened countless times every day. Slander, verbal abuse, beatings.

The author of the original story repeatedly emphasized his miserable childhood in order to create his extremely fragile and sensitive heart, paving the way for the future emotional drama, so that Gong #1, Gong #2, Gong #3 could use words to help soothe his wounds. What a joke. It was just a few sentences, but for the extremely traumatized Xie Sui, it was so precious that he would commit himself desperately and give up everything. It was really sick. Every single person in the book was sick.

The adult man seemed to feel that he was just and righteous, arrogantly wanting to punch Xie Sui, "You have no father and no mother. I'll stand in for your father and teach you how to be a man."

Song Yu picked up a few marbles from the ground and tossed them at his face in an instant.

One of them almost hit the man's eye. The man yelled out in fear and stepped back, releasing Xie Sui's hand from beneath his foot.

"Who hit me!"

He was enraged. When he looked up and saw Song Yu, his anger grew unbearable, "Brat, you're his classmate, aren't you––Laozi will teach both of you a lesson together!"

He rolled up his sleeves and strode over menacingly. The man's deterrence was very strong and plentiful, but Song Yu never even looked at him. He was on the phone.

"Hey, 110? I want to report an incident."

"Over on Lianyun street, there's someone fighting. An adult man is bullying a high school student and he's about to beat him to death, come quickly!"

On the other side of the phone, the police seemed to be asking for more details.

Song Yu yelled at the phone, "That high school student is me! Lives are at stake, do you care or not?!"

Everyone: "......"

Beep.

After hanging up the phone, Song Yu's eyes were cold as he met the man's gaze.

His actions of calling the police were so flashy that it left the crowd of onlookers stunned silly. The adult man had also frozen three steps away from him. The fists that he'd lifted up just couldn't seem to smash down.

Song Yu was too lazy to deal with him. He headed straight to the mother and son and spoke to the child who'd been hiding behind the mother, "Hands out."