Chapter 5 - Giving Medicine

Start from the beginning

Wang Beidan was also stunned, "Meng-Meng-Meng Guang?"

Meng Guang used a foot to kick away Yellow Hair, who'd fallen to the ground. As soon as he went inside, he saw Song Yu holding a bottle of alcohol, and this prince of Jing City's eyes instantly grew red with rage.

He strode over with big strides and knocked over Wang Beidan with a punch, pressing him onto the sofa to beat him up.

Meng Guang roared, "You f*cker, don't you know that Laozi's younger brother can't drink alcohol?!"

He was aiming to beat him to death. "You actually dared to force him to drink, damn it; if Laozi doesn't beat you to death today, then my last name isn't Meng!"

Wang Beidan: "???"

The panic in Wang Beidan's heart turned into indignation, then anger, "Who f*cking forced him to drink? He's the one who first picked up a bottle and smashed Laozi's head bloody!"

But Meng Guang was already mad with anger.

He punched and kicked and had no attention to spare for what he was saying.

"You actually forced him to drink?!"

"!!!"

Wang Beidan was about to die from anger.

The crowd of people in the private room were all stiff as they watched the scene unfolding in front of them. They were numb and frozen, and didn't dare to approach Song Yu.

The manager also couldn't understand what kind of disaster he'd set off and was so anxious that he was sweating all over.

The crux of the matter was that the young master standing to the side was also happy to simply watch the drama unfold.

Wei Ze spoke up, "What are you so anxious about? We've wanted to teach Wang Beidan a lesson for a long time now. Don't worry, Meng Guang knows what he's doing, nobody's going to die."

The manager: "......"

As for Song Yu,who was still holding a beer bottle, he'd also been given a scare by his elder cousin.

He was a bit too fierce.

He hadn't yet come back to his senses when he suddenly felt the person beside him stagger and fall against him.

When he tilted his head to look over, he found that Xie Sui's face was pale and his forehead was covered with sweat.

Startled, Song Yu quickly called out, "Hurry, hurry, come and help bring him to the hospital!"

*

Xie Sui ultimately didn't go to the hospital. He merely went to the rest area to sit down.

Once out of the smoky private room, the cold, white lighting made Xie Sui's facial features more clear and defined. After all, he was the protagonist heartthrob shou who entranced everyone and whose appearance value alone was enough to win fights. His eyelashes were very long, and his pupils pure and dark. The inner corners of his eyes tilted inwards, the upper corners of his eyes curved up, and he looked cold and gorgeous.

Right now, Xie Sui was still a pitiful child who was sensitive, conscious of his inferiority, and stubborn. When faced with sudden kindness, he would feel fear and unease.

He could remain indifferent to insult and ridicule, but he didn't dare to look directly into a person's warm and concerned gaze.

"You really aren't going to the hospital?" Song Yu asked.

Xie Sui bowed his head and made an 'en' sound.

Song Yu thought about it and understood why.

After all, Xie Sui still had an elderly person in his family. All this work that he was doing was probably done behind his grandmother's back, and he didn't want her to know about it and worry.