Chapter 3 - Linshui

Start from the beginning

Song Yu stared at the ceiling, thinking about what to do next.

If he suddenly went to look for Xie Sui, he would definitely be regarded as a psychopath.

How about waiting until school started?

They were going to be in the same class anyway.

No way.

Song Yu covered his eyes with an arm, thinking about how Xie Sui's finger would be broken during this summer vacation, leaving behind a pain that lingered for a lifetime. He had better go and save him.

"But where does he live?"

Oh, right, he'd forgotten the most important thing––

Where did Xie Sui live?!

When he thought of this, Song Yu suddenly sat up, his eyes wide open.

Damn. Couldn't he just?

"008! 008!"

Song Yu began to shout for 008 like mad.

After a while, 008's faint yet complex voice rang out in his mind. "I'm here, what can I do for you?"

Song Yu sat up straight, "Do you have Xie Sui's present address?"

008 replied reflexively, "Of course." However, it quickly reacted and shot a question back at Song Yu in alarm, "What do you want this for!"

Song Yu laughed briefly, "Of course it's because I want to go find him."

008: "???!!!"

008 was both anxious and angry. It projected its avatar in front of Song Yu. After looking at the environment around it, its heart was completely wretched. It suppressed its outrage and said, "Host, what are you doing? Why are you in Jing City!!!"

Song Yu said, "Didn't you say that I could do whatever I wanted in these five years?"

008 was so anxious it was going around in circles, "But my prerequisite for that is that you don't affect the plot. You can't be in Jing City right now, and you can't meet up with the protagonist. It's not time for you to show up yet, hurry up and go back."

Song Yu raised his eyebrows.

008 was a little afraid of Song Yu, so it could only try to persuade him earnestly, "Host, go back! Go back to A City. You can't appear in front of Xie Sui with your identity as Song Yu. This will cause the plot to go off track."

Song Yu sat cross legged on the bed and smiled particularly indifferently, "That's simple. I don't need to use Song Yu's identity. I remember that in the original book, Xie Sui always addressed Song Yu by his English name. Besides, he's so young right now, and there's no way he remembers me from back then. I'll just casually make up an identity and show up by his side."

008's tone was anxious, "You can't do that!"

Song Yu snapped his fingers, "I can do exactly that. I think that there's nothing wrong with it. You just have to give me Xie Sui's address."

008 was so angry that it was rendered speechless. Smoke was coming out of the top of its head.

When Song Yu saw this, he toned down his smile and said lightly, "You guys didn't ask me if I was willing and forcibly pulled me into this world. You should've thought about the consequences."

008 bowed its head and pressed its lips together.

008 was really incredibly vexed. It was just that it was a system that was also full of human feelings. They were the ones who'd been wrong to start with, and there was nothing they could do.