Chapter 2

Yamato I have moved on and I am happy to hope you have a good life. I hung up and cried in Eisukes arms in the middle of the park in Paris.  Eisuke held me tile I was finished and we walked to my apartment in Paris. We got in my apartment cause it's not too far from the park and I took off my shoes and Eisuke sat down on my couch I sat down next to him. He asked if it was okay I nodded to him and man what a night of passionate sex. Eisuke was sleeping I slipped out of bed jumped in the shower to wash the sweat from the passionate sex he made me feel so special and make me feel wanted.  Once I was out of the shower got dried and put fresh jammies on my cell went off in my living room it was my boss from the flower shop I work at my Uncle wants me to design flower arrangements for his party and that's when Eisuke came behind me hugged me from behind and rubbed my pregnant belly.  I had sent most of my stuff back to Japan to my condo we talked about me moving back to Japan and Eisuke said he wanted to know if I could move in with him I said are you sure I am damaged goods.  He said I love you Angle no matter what. He helped me pack the little bit I had left to pack and we went back to bed. In the morning he took his stuff to his limo that was waiting for us outside I looked at the place with my friends that stopped by with my boss  I gave my boss the keys to her apartment and said thank you loved my time here and working with you guys so much. My boss hugged me and said I will always have a place to live in Paris I told her thank you. We all walked to the front of the building where Eisuke is waiting I waved goodby to my best friends and my boss.  I was standing next to Eisuke when my boss told him to take care of my girl he nodded I will. That's when my cell went off Esiuke took the bag from my hands and so I can answer the phone call. I told uncle I am leaving the apartment and heading to the airport to Eisukes private jet he said call me once you land okay by then uncle.   We made it to the airport where Eisuke's private jet is the driver took all my bags and Eisukes bag out of the limo trunk and put them on the jet. Eisuke was such a gentleman and helped me out of the limo and helped me on the jet so I don't fall and hurt my baby in my belly.   Man what a long flight from Paris to Toyko I slept the whole plane ride home.