Soobin was seized and the guards led them through the open areas into the dungeons. This allowed them to look around the area more. Nothing in particular caught their eye until the rogue spotted a set of keys dangling from a hook at the entrance of the cellar. (Y/N) took a deep breath and began to mumble and invisibility spell under her breath. Surprised at the apparent disappearance of the half elf he had been restraining, the guard removed his hands from her wrists. The rogue began to run for the keys, moving as silently as possibly, confident that she could not be seen, but her arms were soon seized again and she was held tighter than before.

"You are nothing but a conjurer of cheap tricks. An invisibility spell is nothing," the guard spat. His eyes glowed a brilliant blue, allowing the rogue to realize he used a cantrip to detect magic to find her.

She, along with Soobin, was shoved in a cell right next to those of the others who were in their company.

"Why have you been brought here?" Taehyun asked, once the guards were long gone.

"That bastard of a king plans to torture us," the rogue growled, still not visible from the cell bars. The spell would wear off eventually, but for now, she would remain invisible.

"We must find a way out. They plan to begin before the company of Eboncross reaches these lands," Soobin told them. He was greeted with silence.

"These are no poorly made dungeons. There is no way out, not even magic itself could get us out. We must wait until we are let out. I have a plan. I will not discuss it here but you must trust me," Taehyun answered.

"You have my trust," the rogue told him. It was followed by a chorus of agreement from the others in the dungeon.

The cells were made of dirt and reinforced with stone and some sort of magic. The metal bars seemed old and worn with time. Taehyun was definitely right. There was no escape from such dungeons.

It felt as if they were only in there for moments before they were let out. Guards once again restrained them, the rogue now visible again, and brought them back into the open area, through a hall which they'd never seen before, and into a large open room. It was brightly lit and in it were hundreds, maybe thousands, of elves, all in their fanciest garb, waiting for the show that the king had planned.

Not only the two half elves were brought, but all of the company was brought. The hall room was a change of scenery. It was brighter than the dark dungeons. The guards who led the other four had released them but were sure to stay close. This was not the case for Soobin and (Y/N). They were brought to a small incline, on which the king stood, his robes fit for a king.

"My citizens!" He called, his voice carrying, silencing the crowd. He began to speak of the past, bringing up the two elves who had the audacity to fraternize with humans. It was a speech that the two half elves wished not to listen to. They looked to their company in the crowd and they seemed to listen to the story with horror. The two half elves were then presented to the crowd who began to whisper horrible insults.

"It is now time for them to be stripped of what makes them elvish," the king sneered, holding out his hand to a guard. Into his hand, the guard placed an extravagant hand knife made of a precious and pure metal, the handle marbled with gold. The restraints left the rangers hands as he was brought to the centre, right in front of the king. The knife was brought to his jewelled ear.

"Me first!" The rogue yelled from the side, straining her voice in panic.

The king blinked slowly in surprise as he looked to the rogue that struggled in his guards hold.

"Very well then," he said, releasing Soobin back to the guards care. "Who am I to deny such a valiant request?" He chuckled as (Y/N) was brought into his hands. Soobin watched in horror, unable to offer himself again out of fear. He wished to do the same thing the rogue had done, but the feel of the cold metal against his sensitive ear had caught the words in his throat and choked them back.