Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Start from the beginning

Felicity sat on the couch's back then continued, "As for you, Troy Donahue. I know what you wanna do. You got your crust, I'm no object of lust." "I'm just plain Sandra Dee (ha-ha-ha-ha)!" we all sang and laughed as I laughed, "Elvis, Elvis, let me be! Keep that pelvis far from me! Just keep your cool, now you're starting to drool!" I jumped down and finished, "Hey, fungool, I'm Sandra Dee." We all laughed as I sat down with Felicity and Charlie and continued talking about the day we were all dreading.

-

It was finally time for the sleepover, I was getting everything ready in my room and Felicity was helping me out. "So, we have pizza, chips, soda, water, ice cream in the freezer," Felicity said. "That should be everything," I said then something hit me, causing us to share a look. "Scary Movies," We said together, before I went to my drawer to get some movies. "Alright, I brought the popcorn," Charlie said, walking in my room. There was a knock and she answered it to see Hermione and Ginny, Parkinson was in the back. "Hey, we got extra blankets and pillows," Hermione told, walking in with them. "And I brought napkins cause I had to," Parkinson said, placing them down. "Thanks," I replied. "Okay, you guys are free to change in the bathroom and do as you please."

They went to do so, Charlie, Felicity, and I were already in our pajamas so it didn't matter. None of us said anything as we ate our food, but Ginny decided to break the silence. "Is Harry here?" She asked. "No, he's staying at Draco's for the night," I told. "They are very close," Pansy pointed out. "Well, the Malfoys and our family have been friends since they were in Hogwarts." "Our moms were best friends so naturally we grew up together," Felicity added. "You know, like one big family." "I never knew that," Parkinson said. "You never asked," Charlie added. Everyone went quiet again then I spoke, "Let's watch a movie." I put in the Shining, it went pretty well. Everyone was just watching it, not arguing that it was scary. I knew my friends didn't care, but Parkinson seemed more annoyed if anything.

"This movie sucks," Parkinson said. "You know Stephen King hated it, right?" "I did, how do you?" I questioned. Parkinson shrugged then Charlie spoke, "Well, enough gore will get me into any horror movie but this one is just not enough." "Well, I have the Lounge, It -- chapter 1 and 2, and The Sixth Sense," I said. "Why do you have so many old movies?" Parkinson questioned. I shrugged then Hermione spoke, "Let's do something fun, like play truth or dare." "What would we do for dares?" Felicity questioned. "Fine, then truth or truth," Ginny said. "If you skip a question, you have to do a dare? Fair?" Everyone agreed then Charlie started, "Alright, Granger, I think we all want to know what is going on with you and Weasley?"

"Charlie, don't make me blush," Hermione smiled lightly. "Ronald and I are just friends at the moment." "At the moment, she says," Ginny teased, causing Hermione to nudge her. "Alright, Y/n, why start the band?" Hermione asked. "My uncle Sirius," I replied. "He inspired me to sing and start a band with my friends." "Sirius? As in Sirius Black?" Pansy questioned. "Yeah," I confirmed. "My parents saw him in concert when they were teens," Parkinson told. "Looks like your parents were rockheads," I joked, making my friends laugh lightly. "Okay, Parkinson, now you um... what is your guilty pleasure?" "Contrary to popular belief, I really like horror stuff," She answered. "No way," I said.

"Believe it or not, I really do," Pansy said. "I rather tell the truth than to do whatever it is you have me do. I even collect the books." "Wow," Charlie said. "You don't look like the type." "Okay, Cage, your turn," Parkinson said. "What's your guilty pleasure?" "Taylor Swift songs," Felicity interjected. "She just will never say it outloud." "Yours Harry Styles," Charlie shot back. "Hey, don't judge," Hermione joked and we all laughed, even Parkinson this time lightly. "Okay, Y/n, what is the craziest thing you've done?" Ginny asked. "I think you know, the night we snuck out for that gig," I answered. "But that club was amazing, it was awesome." "For sure, the lights and all," Felicity glowed and Charlie agreed.