Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Your pov:

It was about a week after auditions and everyone was getting better at rehearsals. The only problem is that Pansy Parkinson plays my best friend meaning we have to act like we like each other which wasn't going as well as we all hoped. As of now, we were trying to go over Summer Lovin', I was sitting next to Parkinson while we did the scene, she smiled forcefully at me and sang, "Was it love at first sight!" "Tell me more! Tell me more!" The chorus sang. Pansy shoved me slightly, I bit my cheek to refrain from nipping back then I pushed my hair off my shoulder to hit her face. She clenched her fist and let out a huff through her smile. I think Lockhart noticed because he yelled, "Stop! Stop!" "You have to push me?" I huffed. "Says the girl who flipped her hair in my face," Pansy spat. "Which is all grease by the way." "Funny, aren't you, are you sure it's not just your face?" I shot back making her scoff.

"Ladies, seriously?" Lockhart questioned then sighed. "You both are playing best friends." "We're acting like it, we don't have to be," I replied. "Like I would be friends with a metal head," Pansy snarled. "How dare you?" Charlie interjected. "We are much better than metal heads," Felicity said. "Okay, stop it," Lockhart spoke. "This is clearly not helping, you can see that your smiles are forced and you guys are pulling hairs trying to keep them." "Then you should have Felicity play Frenchy," I mentioned. "No," Lockhart said then his watch went off signaling that practice was over. He sighed then he got a look on his face that said he had an idea.

"Alright, rehearsals are over, but ladies I have a special task for our leads," Lockhart said. "Which includes Ms. Potter, Malfoy, Parkinson, Cage, Granger, and Weasley." We all shared a look then Lockhart spoke, "I want you all to spend time together this weekend, I mean whatever you so please. It doesn't matter, call it team bonding and all of you must be a part of it. Every single one." "You know it doesn't matter because we can just say that we did," Charlie spoke. "You could all lie, but not through a truth serum that I will have Professor Snape whip up for me." "You can't do that," Ginny said. "Try me, and if you do decide not to, I will have all your parts given to other students," Lockhart threatened.

My friends and I shared a look then Lockhart spoke, "Now that we came to an understanding, you may go." I huffed then went to my friends before going to leave only to be stopped by Parkinson. "Okay, what are we doing?" She questioned, irritated. "Want to take a walk by a deep well?" I asked cheekily. "Ha ha, I really don't want to fail," Pansy scoffed. "I don't know if you care or not." "Contrary to popular belief, I do," I assured. "I have no idea what to do? Want to find a concert or something?" "Ew, no," She replied. "How about a sleepover?" Hermione suggested. "You know, like the one in Grease?" "I like that idea," Ginny agreed. "Fine, where?" Pansy asked.

"I can ask my parents," I replied. "Is your room big enough?" Pansy questioned. "It's as big as your mouth, so yeah," I shot, writing down my address on a piece of paper then gave it to her. "Okay, see you on Saturday then," Pansy sighed then left. I huffed then my friends and I went off, we went to my house and went to the basement to talk about it. "So, how did the discussion go?" Harry asked. "Mom and dad said yes, but we can't leave so I'm stuck with Parkinson all night," I sighed, sitting next to Draco. "So, we are having a sleepover." "You do that, I'm staying with Draco," Harry replied. "Good luck."

"Yeah, can't wait to share childhood stories about you with Ginny," I joked. "Ha ha," Harry snarled playfully. "It can't be that bad, it's us against her," Charlie said. "We just have to deal with the pricy pink Parkinson," Felicity huffed. "Little miss Parkinson, rich family and such," I joked, making everyone laugh. "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee, lousy with virginity. Won't go to bed 'til I'm legally wed. I can't, I'm Sandra Dee!" I teased, getting up and Felicity followed. "Watch it, hey, I'm Doris Day," Felicity said, putting her hands together. "I was not brought up that way. Won't come across, even Rock Hudson lost." "His heart to Doris Day!" Everyone joined, laughing as I sat on the table and crossed my legs. "I don't drink (no) or swear (oh). I don't rat my hair (eww)," I joked. "I get ill from one cigarette (ah-ah-eww)." "Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers," Charlie added, micking Parkinson. "Would you pull that crap with Annette?"