~Introduction~

Art and song not mine

⚠️all comments go to a family computer. Please restrain from commenting anything rude/offensive, sexual/ inappropriate, swears/slurs.⚠️

Warning- bad grammar. Cringe.
This version of the bullies is my original idea (?)

The school. A feared place in the little nightmares world. From the horrific teacher with her extendible neck, to the traps left by the bullies.
The bullies. Devilish children created to wreak havoc and chaos. Killing any imposter that may be among them, and even there own classmates. These bullies do not have a tragic past, they do not have bad parents and they do not wish for friendship.
These terrible things are pure darkness. Every inch of them. There lifeless porcelain heads and there stiff, heavy body's.

It was another normal day. Kids hiding in lockers, jumping out at the unaware. People setting up traps for there fellow classmates to fall for and die.
Despite there terrible ways, and destructive attitude. These monsters have one weakness.
There heads.
There heads can be easily smashed. There delicate yet ruthless heads.
From falling off a table head first. To getting caught in a unfortunate trap. And even getting smashed by the wrath of there teachers long ruler, a device that sends chills down even the toughest of people's spines.
These horrifying daily events, leave the schools long, twisted halls decorated with the decapitated body's of the bullies. Body's that other children would then kick around and stumble over. Thinking nothing of it.

The whole school was a gray, scary dark place. No happy or light. The only laughter that you could hear, would be the children killing there other classmates with there many, horrific methods.
There were two children in particular that were different though. A girl and a boy. There names were Carol and Thomas. They were the only two bullies to actually have names.
The thing that made these two so different to there classmates was the way they acted...
While other kids wound be harshly dissecting frogs and leaving there bleeding, open body's on display. Carol and Thomas would be playing tick-tack-toe. Or skipping. Or pushing each other on there home-made swings.
These kids. We're happy. Something that the other bullies couldn't have, even if they tried. It was destiny. The reason they were made. To satisfy the teachers twisted needs.

This made Carol and Thomas hated. Hated by all the children. They tried again and again to get rid of them for good. To smash there heads in and throw there limp body's out of the windows into the distorted streets below. But no matter how hard they tried, they could never do it. And that was for one simple reason.
Teamwork.
A skill that Carol and Thomas treasured with there lives. The power to work together, and push through together. A promise that they would always be by each other's side, no matter the situation.

???:We promised that we would stick together...

???:He promised that we would stick together...

???:So what do I do now..?

???:I'm alone...

???:I'm afraid...

To be continued...