Chapter 2: The escape

Previously:

"Who is she?"

Now:

"Where am I? Who are you? Why can't I remember anything? T! Where is T? I need to see T?" I asked all the questions while trying to get up, but then i got a huge headache and fell back down.

"Calm down missy. But first you have to answer I questions ok?" A man with a blue shirt and some sort of backpack on asked.

"Ya, ok. But I need names first." I responded laying down because of my headache.

'I'm Minho" the same guy said. Why does that name sound so familiar?

"I'm Newt. Nice to meet you." A tall blonde British guy said kneeling in front of me.

"I'm Thomas." The guy next to Minho said. Wait Thomas? Why does he sound familiar?

"Now that introductions have been made, let's ask the questions ok?" Minho said.

"Ok, just don't talk so loud my head hurts." I said placing a hand on my forehead.

"Ya Minho, jeez so rude" Thomas said rolling his eyes. We all laughed except for Minho.

"Oh ya Thomas why didn't you tell that to Teresa. Oh ya thats right because you love her. Oh Teresa I love you so much please marry me!" Minho said in a girly voice. We all laughed even harder. Sassy much. Wait Teresa? T! Oh my gosh T is here!

"I want to see Teresa. Please?" I said interrupting the laughter. They all looked at me like i was crazy.

"Ok shortie, just answer a few questions then we will get Teresa ok?" newt asked placing a rag on my head.

"Ok, you only get 2 questions for each." I said taking the rag.

"Ok I'll go first. Do you remember your name and why do you seem familiar?" Thomas asked. I look at him and thought the same thing.

"I don't know my name and I don't know who you are I only remember Teresa. I'm sorry" I said my going cloudy from tears.

"Hey it's ok. We are not expecting you to remember anything. Just take your time to answer the questions." Newt said wrapping me in a hug. I hugged back and took a deep breath. I let go and looked at them and nodded signaling I was ready for more questions.

"I'll go next, how do you know about W.C.K.D? Do you work for them?" Minho asked pointing to my coat. I looked at it and it said property of W.C.K.D. It was a Gray pullover hoodie with black letters.

"I-I don't know. What exactly is a W.C.K.D?" I asked shacking my head looking at them. Newt then spoke up and broke the silence.

"Ok shortie my turn. This may have you to think hard but it's ok if you don't remember. How do you know Teresa?" Newt asks placing a hand on my shoulder. I though long and hard and I remembered something Y/n.

"I don't know. I remember something else though. My name. It's Y/n" I said looking at he boys. 

"I like shortie better." Minho commented.

"And I like Queen of Sass better than Minho. I'll call you that." I said pointing at him with my tongue out. Everyone laughed at that comment.

"Well y/n you help your part now we will take you to Teresa" Newt said offering me his hand. I took it and suddenly felt dizzy and Newt noticed. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to a tree house.

"She is up there shortie. Want me to carry you up?" Newt asked me. I nodded my head since I was still very dissy. He placed me on his back and claimed up. When we reached the top he gently placed me down and climbed down. I quickly yanked him back up.

"Thank you lizard." I said smiling

"Anytime shortie." He laughed as he climes down. I carefully stood up and looked around. My eyes landed on someone with long black hair with a blue shirt and black jeans. I kneeled down beside her and shook her awake.

"T, you awake? T?" I asked asked as I shook her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me. As soon as she did she wrapped me in a hug and held on so tight I thought I was losing air.

"T, your suffocating me!" I said. When she let go I gasped for air.

"Sorry, I just really missed you Y/n. I knew you were watching but I just wanted to see you." She said wiping her eyes.

"I missed you to T, but please explain to me what is this place because I don't remember anything expect for you and my name." I said looking around. I looked down at the tree house and noticed my leg was bleeding.

"AHHHHHHHH"  I screamed as I broke down in pain. Teresa picked me up and screamed for help.

"Someone help! Thomas help!" She screamed as she help on to my leg putting pressure on it. I heard the trap door open and saw newt and Thomas.

"Lizard, Tommy" I said before everything went black again.

(Time skip to after the griever fight)

I woke up and winced in pain and noticed I was in a different environment with Tommy. I looked around and saw a door and on the other side I saw Newt, a younger boy, and Minho looking at me.

"Hey shortie your awake" Newt said with a look of relief on his face.

"Hey Lizard. How long was I out for? Who is that little boy?" I asked looking him and then the boy

"Nice too see you too shortie" Minho commented

"So desperate for someone to see you huh Minho?" I asked shaking my head.

"Any ways, you were out for a week, and this little guy is Chuck." Newt said pointing to chuck.

"Nice to meet you Chuck, I'm Y/n and now to the lizard WHAT A WEEK! HOW? WHEN? WHO?" I screamed at Newt. He plugged his ears and looked to Tommy for help.

"Y/n, you need to calm down. Galley put us in here. He is blaming us for the grievers  that came in last night and destroyed the glade." Tommy said looking at me. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"We need to leave tomorrow." Newt said

"Wait leave? you didn't say anything about leaving! Wait...Where is T?" I asked in panic. I calmed down when I saw her laying her head down on Tommy's lap.

"Newt, Chuck, Minho can you leave for a minute I need to speak to Y/n alone." Tommy said. Minho, Newt, and Chuck walked away. Oh no this must be bad if he wants to talk alone.  I looked at Thomas with a confused expression on my face. He turned back to me and his eyes were full of rage and sorrow at the same time.

"Y/n, I know who you really are. You work for W.C.K.D with Teresa. I'm your Brother. Our father sent us both here and lied to you about me. I'm sorry, but if you don't work for W.C.K.D and help us escape I may consider forgiving you." He said looking at me. W.C.K.D? Brother? Escape?  So many questions filled my head as I was searching for an answer.

"I'm sorry Thomas. I don't know that way out, I don't know anything about W.C.K.D. I wish I did." I said looking at Thomas. 

"Then I am no longer your brother and can no longer trust you." He said turning his head back to Teresa. I looked at him in shock. I didn't know how to respond. I just turned my head with tears clouding my vision. My own brother now doesn't trust me because I can't remember.

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucks. I barley got any sleep last night lol. Next part should be out later today or tomorrow. I will do my best to remember I just rly suck at remembering things lol