The day they found out who Spider-Man was

It was a normal day at Stark Industries, well as normal as it could be there. They had heard on the news that Spider-Man had been fighting with the sinister six. The whole building hoped that he would be okay, but none more so than the Avengers and the Avengers Family.

Nat was cleaning her knives trying to distract herself from the TV blaring the news channel that was giving updates on Spider-Man and his fight.

Bucky was stress baking with Steve in the kitchen. Bucky was making his cookies, the s'more ones, which were one of Peter's favorites. Steve was making homemade pizza, for when Peter got back. (I know it's not baking but whatever)

Clint was in the vents snuggled into his nest of blankets watching some tv.

Morgan was happily playing with some slime in her play area with a not-so-happy-looking Happy.

But no one was more stressed than Tony. He was currently in the lab trying to fix something in the new suit he was going to give to Peter, in order to distract himself. Because nothing distracts you more from your child being put in danger than working on something to keep them safe from danger. Pepper was sitting on the couch in the area of the lab for chilling, working on some forms on her Stark Pad. Just then, they heard a crash a few floors below them, from windows breaking.

"What happened Friday?" Tony asked worriedly to his AI.

"Spider-Man crashed through a window 3 floors down, bleeding and needing immediate medical attention, sir."

Tony and Pepper jumped up and ran towards the elevator and Friday immediately had them start moving down until they reached the floor where Spider-Man was. They ran in to find Peter laying on the ground with his mask next to him with a crowd of science interns and workers trying to make sure that he was all right.

~let us take a trip in the way back machine (courtesy of my awesome world history teacher)~

Maya was working on her project with Kadi when a huge crash came from the window and glass flew everywhere, everyone ducking down just in time for a red blur to come through and slide on the ground. Once they realized he was Spider-Man, they all rushed faster to help, the robots immediately starting to clean up all of the glass, starting around the hero's body and moving outwards. Friday had automatically put up a shield blocking the window that broke that was there in case of a lockdown.

Maya ran over to him and checked to make sure that he was still breathing.

"Someone call the medbay!" Alex yelled from next to her, receiving a wince out of the spandex-clad hero on the ground.

"Sorry!" Alex whisper-exclaimed, realizing that Spider-Man must be hearing everything louder right now.

The hero started gesturing to his mask and then started signing that he couldn't breathe very well. Alice quickly signed and asked if she could take his mask off, and he responded yes. She quickly reached and pulled his mask off, to reveal the face of their caring cinnamon roll, Peter Parker Stark. Gasps were heard around the room and just in time for the sound of footsteps running. The running figures stopped, and people turned to see Pepper and Tony standing over them. The parents gestured for everyone to move before they knelt down in front of him.

Peter coughed as Dr. Cho and her team came in with a stretcher before they helped gently pick him up and rushed him to the medbay. Tony and Pepper followed, and when they left, Clint came down from the vents as Natasha ran into the room.

"Where's my маленький паук?" Natasha asked the group of interns who hadn't really moved from their spot on the ground, now in shock after the adrenaline wore off from their previous situation.