☠︎ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ☠︎

Start from the beginning

Those were information that she knew were true. Those were the informations that were wrapping around her brain as if they were a track of trains.

She wished it was a dream, but her wish was not going to come true.

This was the reality she had to face.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

For probably the first time in forever, Lily had a class with all her siblings. When I mean all her siblings, I do mean all.

Petunia Katherine Black, the eldest of the siblings at age twenty-five, was a women with porcelain skin. Her short blonde hair was parted to the side and curled that had a rose gold tiara on top.
The nude gown she was wearing was slim from the top and had long, slim sleeves that reached her wrists. Around her waist was a shiny belt that was the start of where the skirt started expanding to the floor.

Andromeda Frances Tonks (née Black), the second oldest of age twenty-three, had fair skin. Her brown hair was curled and parted into the middle with a silver tiara on top of it.
The sage dress she was wearing was simple, yet extravagant. It was a high neck with short sleeves that had silver branches all over the entire dress that reached the floor.

Sirius Orion Black, the third child of the Blacks at age twenty-one, had fair skin just like Andromeda. His black hair was cut to match Regulus's haircut and, between you and me, it was evident he was forced into it. By forced, I mean he might have been tied down until the hair was cut and it was evident in the anger in the gray eyes.
He was wearing an outfit that fits a prince with a small prince crown on the top of his head.

Bellatrix Charity Black, the middle child at age twenty, had light skin that seemed to glow. Her wavy black hair that usually reached a little big last her mid-back was tied back into an elegant low bun. A small, gold tiara was on top of it, making her look even the more extravagant.
The dress she was wearing was off-shoulder and reached the floor. It was a gold color that seemed to shine when she moved.

Lilith Winifred Black, the fifth Black sibling at age eighteen, had pale skin. Her green eyes seemed to shine with a hint of sadness and some guilt. Her red hair was in a sleek, low ponytail with a silver tiara on top of her head.
The gown she was wearing reached the floor. The neckline was a v-neck while the sleeves were short that it didn't even reach her elbows as it was half way to her shoulder. Around her waist was a belt made out of circle shells. The ends of her dress had silver designs that matched the color of the tiara she was wearing.

Regulus Arcturus Black, the second to last sibling at age fifteen, had pale skin just like his mother. His black hair was finally matching his brother's, but his gray eyes seemed to hold no emotion in them.
He was wearing an outfit that fits a prince with a small prince crown on the top of his head.

Narcissa Gertrude Black, the last child of the Black family at age thirteen, had light skin. Her blonde hair was up in a high bun that was an unusual hairstyle for this princess. A small, crystal tiara sat on her head.
Her midnight blue, midnight dress was a shade of blue she rarely, if not never, wore. It was a simple dress that seemed to make Narcissa glow.

"So, you two will be married?" Lily asked her younger siblings.

"Yes," said Narcissa. "Lucius is kind and accepting even though we are both young."

"Some people are married at younger ages," said Petunia, informing them of what she knows. "Some royals even pre-planned marriages between their children. Sometimes even before said children were born."

They were waiting for their educator to come since they were all purposely early to somehow bond together.

"Don't forget that you have a marriage of your own, Lily," reminded Petunia, her blue eyes sending a pitying look toward her younger sister.