☠︎ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"You know, you can try, but you won't win," said James, the little smirk in his face widening ever so.

Lily pouted at him and looked all cute, as if she was an innocent little girl. James shook his head in denial and closed his eyes.

The princess ruffled the Captain's hair and kissed him all around his face, kisses that were as light as feathers and as quick as lighting, until he finally opened his eyes.

"You may have won on opening my eyes, but you won't win on more," said the Captain, playfully glaring at his redhead lover. You know, I think I am starting to enjoy calling Princess Lilith the Captain's redhead lover.

"You really want to challenge me, Potter?" asked the redhead on his lap, raising an eyebrow in question.

James tried to control his face to be a stern look, but seemed to fail on doing so.

"No," sighed James.

He learned from his mother to never challenge a woman. And if that woman happened to be someone special to him, like his lover, maybe try to not go into a fight with her.

You'd regret it, that's what Euphemia Potter would tell her only son. That's quite wise, don't you think?

"We have to get going, don't we?" asked Lily.

"First, what do you think your part of the plan would be?" asked James. "If you are going to fight, I'd rather know where you are."

The princess thought for a while before she hopped off his lap and started pacing in front of him to help her think. It always seemed to do.

"Let me and Remus grab Dorcas and Devonte," said Lily. "While you all fight, me and Remus can grab them. That would mean that we could gain extra people on our side."

"That is if you don't get caught," pointed out the Captain of The Snitch.

"Look on the positive side, please," said Lily, with a little sigh. "When we get them, it is a good factor for us, won't it be?"

"It would," said James, thinking about the idea.

After a while, he apparently was giving her his approval.

"Okay," said the Captain of The Snitch. "Inform the first mate about this plan... and..."

"And?"

"Be careful," said the Captain as he stood up and kissed her like it was the last kiss he would ever give her.

"You too."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They finally reached near enough to The Snake. They finally reached near enough to be able to attack without The Snitch and The Snake touching.

That's when they attacked.

Let me tell you from here on out in simple words, it was an epic and huge battle. One that the dead and the alive will remember.

For some, this was the last battle they will ever do. That doesn't necessarily mean they die. It could mean that they give up their pirate career after this epic and huge battle.

I repeat, it was an epic and huge battle.

One that ended some people's careers.
They stopped being pirates after the epic and huge battle because they suddenly had a big realization that isn't something normal.

One that started much bigger careers.
They had a realization, that isn't something normal, to increase their careers and try to achieve their goal. They would realize that life is short and that they had to live it while they can.